Author Topic: Drug dealer  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Weisheng_Qiu

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
Drug dealer
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:50:38 am »
We should have a shop or something where we can sell drugs.
Players don't buy them and drug dealer job is useless + /cutweed doesn't help

Offline Tavo

• LSPD
  • I'm so poor that I can't even pay attention :(
    • View Profile
Re: Drug dealer
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 12:46:19 pm »
So your suggestion is to add a shop where you can sell the drugs you plant?
How about adding some benefints from using drugs?

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 01:08:08 pm »
Can you describe to us what exactly you mean by a shop? A fully licensed shop, selling medical marijuana, or a front where you buy marijuana in the back?
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Weisheng_Qiu

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 02:24:07 pm »
Can you describe to us what exactly you mean by a shop? A fully licensed shop, selling medical marijuana, or a front where you buy marijuana in the back?

doesn't matter
something where we can sell our drugs for a fixed price

So your suggestion is to add a shop where you can sell the drugs you plant?
How about adding some benefints from using drugs?

you get money if you sell them. that's all

Offline Jeff122

• Two2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 06:32:32 pm »
and please should be owner for the shop ;)

Offline Weisheng_Qiu

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 06:34:10 pm »
and please should be owner for the shop ;)

Yeah. There should be a owner, but he should get money just with entrance fee

I think:-?

Offline Devon Berry

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 06:41:56 pm »
Whaaat no. How is this even remotely realistic? You can make an underground drug supplier business on your own through role playing, but an actual business for it would be stupid.

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 06:52:48 pm »
Unless the government legalized marijuana for medicinal purposes and you made a marijuana clinic, or whatever they are called, I don't see this going ANYWHERE.

Offline Devon Berry

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 06:54:00 pm »
Unless the government legalized marijuana for medicinal purposes and you made a marijuana clinic, or whatever they are called, I don't see this going ANYWHERE.

And marijuana isn't the only drug sold.

Offline Weisheng_Qiu

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 06:54:28 pm »

Best idea
Whaaat no. How is this even remotely realistic? You can make an underground drug supplier business on your own through role playing, but an actual business for it would be stupid.

This is a shit, Devon
nobody is buying drugs and  we could sell them to a biz and RP with them also...2 in 1

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 06:55:30 pm »
It's not shit. Your suggestion is just unrealistic. No one would openly buy a business, then buy marijuana. What would happen to the marijuana you sold to the person who owned the business?

Offline Weisheng_Qiu

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 07:00:10 pm »
It's not shit. Your suggestion is just unrealistic. No one would openly buy a business, then buy marijuana. What would happen to the marijuana you sold to the person who owned the business?

Ehh
then it should be like a 24/7 where you can sell thingS(or buy them)
there should be a stock  and you can choose and the owner should be able to take all drugs from stock and sell them to dealer(something where you can't take them back)

it should be a candy shop. for RP

Offline Devon Berry

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 07:04:12 pm »

Best idea

This is a shit, Devon
nobody is buying drugs and  we could sell them to a biz and RP with them also...2 in 1

Sorry for my a shit. How would a business magically induce the buying of drugs if they are already useless now? It's an excuse for you to earn more money. And as been said plenty, not realistic at all. A marijuana clinic is the only possible way for anything to pass Gov and PD, which doesn't cover LSD, cocaine, or whatever else people roleplay having, and it can't because the script doesn't have separate categories of substances, only 'drugs.'

Ehh
there should be a stock  and you can choose and the owner should be able to take all drugs from stock and sell them to dealer(something where you can't take them back)

Laughable.

You can make an underground drug supplier business on your own through role playing, but an actual business for it would be stupid.

Offline Weisheng_Qiu

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 07:08:43 pm »

Best idea

This is a shit, Devon

Sorry for my a shit. How would a business magically induce the buying of drugs if they are already useless now? It's an excuse for you to earn more money. And as been said plenty, not realistic at all. A marijuana clinic is the only possible way for anything to pass Gov and PD, which doesn't cover LSD, cocaine, or whatever else people roleplay having, and it can't because the script doesn't have separate categories of substances, only 'drugs.'

Ehh

Laughable.

You can make an underground drug supplier business on your own through role playing, but an actual business for it would be stupid.

Then what's the use of drugs?
I said it is a shit because nobody is buying drugs

iF THIS IDEA ISN'T GOOD, THEN WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING WITH THEM, SO PEOPLE WILL BUY(LIKE tAVO SAID)-caps
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 07:36:24 pm by Hai_Ling »

Offline Raul

• Hobo With A Shotgun
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 10:28:08 pm »
If nobody buys them now, why would they buy it from a store?