Poll

Should EMS get more attention?

Yes
15 (68.2%)
No
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Unfairness with EMS  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
Unfairness with EMS
« on: April 03, 2013, 11:28:27 pm »
Hello, I understand the server isn't at it's best at the moment but, I feel EMS isn't getting enough attention script wise, and I just wanna find out the exact reason why this is happening, I mean, look at PD, they're much more fun than EMS cause they get things scripted, such as commands, new vehicles etc. Yes, EMS has had two new vehicles added and a small map addition but, that's not enough to get it back as an active faction again.

I have made multiple topics about suggestions for EMS but they get ignored which is pretty unfair imo. I'm not saying, give EMS all the attention, i'm pretty much saying, just get it updated.

Here's a list of what we really need.
- Ranks.
- Fully functioning UCP page (like PD's & Governments).
- More commands.

And maybe even more.

I'm going to add a poll to this to see who actually wants EMS to get a little more attention.

Thanks, Luis.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Yuan

• BETA Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Unfairness with EMS
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 11:34:02 pm »
What do you wanna do with an UCP page? Reporting people their illnesses that magical wise gets cured by some dumb 5 minute rp scene? Sorry to breal it to you but the ems ain't fun for anyone here. Yeah for robbing maybe.

Added some diseases system first, then suggest something for the ems.

Ps: dont mind my horrible grammar and/or spelling, using my phone.

George Patton
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.

Offline Liu_Xiang(Hisagi)

• The Triads
  • LOK Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 11:54:22 pm »
To Get Ems functional, we probably need something like...
Healing Wounds-bleeding (to annoying)
Diseases- rainy weather? buy umbrella from 24/7, no? 10percent chance to catch cold by next payday xD (these are just examples, u can make them work however else)
Eh.
Since Light travel's faster then sound, people may appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 11:55:27 pm »
Lol, the cold thing sound quite unique, can't say i've seen it on any other server i've been on.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 09:57:43 am »
Okay. Let's see.

PD is more fun because they do things the average kid finds fun, such as be a cop, arrest people, shoot people. You get the idea. If EMS could appeal to those people and it didn't involve so much typing and effort (since the PD's less effort for more fun to them) then it may wind up being useful.

Oh and hospitals ain't useful at all in SA, R* never mapped one out, if it was IV there'd be a point to one with a hospital (or two or three) mapped out, but as for SA it never crossed R*'s mind to map out a hospital, or a working EMS.

That's my input at least
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Offline David

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 11:30:49 am »
I don't think anybody would be against the improvement of the EMS by implementing something in the script that would give the paramedics some more work than right now. I don't know though if Redgie still only will work on it if EMS gets active first.

The things Liu suggested sound like good examples and they really fit to a RP server and they are unique.

Offline Liu_Xiang(Hisagi)

• The Triads
  • LOK Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 11:31:56 am »
I'd find ems fun if it actually had something to do, like diseases and surgery...where you have to act fast.
But who would get sick and how?
If you ever played some of those medic games on newgrounds, where you had to do things fast(surgery) and OH THE PRESSURE, they were fun xD.
And have people go into cardiac arrest if they drink/drug or eat to much, like BURGERS !!! xD and you gotta come quick before he dies and do CPR and SHOCK HIM TO LIFE.
I'm sure if people put their mind to it they could think of more stuff, this is just off the bat as i type, didn't give it any thought xD.
Since Light travel's faster then sound, people may appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 03:19:30 pm »
I'd find ems fun if it actually had something to do, like diseases and surgery...where you have to act fast.
But who would get sick and how?
If you ever played some of those medic games on newgrounds, where you had to do things fast(surgery) and OH THE PRESSURE, they were fun xD.
And have people go into cardiac arrest if they drink/drug or eat to much, like BURGERS !!! xD and you gotta come quick before he dies and do CPR and SHOCK HIM TO LIFE.
I'm sure if people put their mind to it they could think of more stuff, this is just off the bat as i type, didn't give it any thought xD.
This, and tourettes.