Author Topic: Roleplay Restoration Project ((CONCEPT))  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Liberteen

• The Triads
  • I can't get along with people.
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay Restoration Project ((CONCEPT))
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 03:22:51 pm »
Super awesome, let's do this.

Offline Julio>

• RRP Admin
  • unbans for cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 09:28:38 pm »
great idea, i have loads of storylines in my head already...

Offline Liu_Xiang(Hisagi)

• The Triads
  • LOK Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 09:33:34 pm »
Can you give a example, so that i can better understand this. Of how one would be played out.
I got the jist of it but i'm not to sure how this will all work out, with all this comitee and stuff.
I want a example just to make sure i got it, cuz if it's what i think it is, i got some suggestions xD.
Since Light travel's faster then sound, people may appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Devon Berry

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 10:00:55 pm »
Can you give a example, so that i can better understand this. Of how one would be played out.
I got the jist of it but i'm not to sure how this will all work out, with all this comitee and stuff.
I want a example just to make sure i got it, cuz if it's what i think it is, i got some suggestions xD.

Um, this, because from what I've collected it is just a group of people managing pre-determined roleplay scenes that people (for whatever reason) need to sign up for to participate in. The effort here is great but I can't find the point in the process you've laid out.

Offline Nelli | Izumi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 10:17:18 am »

Um, this, because from what I've collected it is just a group of people managing pre-determined roleplay scenes that people (for whatever reason) need to sign up for to participate in. The effort here is great but I can't find the point in the process you've laid out.

It's more following the model of tabletop roleplaying games.
The scenes aren't predetermined, the member(s) of the committee who run an event simply monitor to make sure there aren't any problems as people roleplay and to record progress made in the event.
You sign up for events, which are like campaigns, and sign out of them if you don't like them later.
The point of this is to have some base to get people to roleplay again, since it would seem that people aren't willing to take any initiative. Therefore I am am placing down a foundation to allow people to have an organized method to enter roleplays in the server, without the need to just wait around in an empty server.
The model and method of these events are dictated by whoever runs the event, it is all planned out by the manager of that event and whoever wants to join in can sign up for the event.

I updated the first post with the main model of events as I had in mind, but in the end it is up to whoever takes on the duty to run an event.