Author Topic: RRP today.  (Read 7096 times)

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
Re: RRP today.
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 05:31:35 pm »
Time - redgies downfall, he dosen't wanna spend time to keep the server updated.

As i said in another topic, the players can't do much it's all still going to go down to redgie updating weekly or monthly and actually puttin time in to the server which he never seems to have.

Redgie has killed his own server. If he was to shut it down i really don't think anyone would care cause redgie dosen't seem to care. They would prolly miss the forums more then the server.

He just needs to shut down the server or hand it over to somone that will actually be willing to keep it up and going

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 05:41:29 pm »
I'd love to keep RRP running, but I don't anyone would want me to do that, and Redgie wouldn't just hand me the sources. Somethings gotta be done though, seriously.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Man|ac

• Haters hate because they know you're above them
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 05:52:37 pm »
I'd love to keep RRP running, but I don't anyone would want me to do that, and Redgie wouldn't just hand me the sources. Somethings gotta be done though, seriously.

Exactly.

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 05:53:55 pm »
Luis if you got the script you'd prolly make the bugs worse then they are

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 05:59:10 pm »
Luis if you got the script you'd prolly make the bugs worse then they are
Yes, but at least i'd be trying to get something done, no need to worry though, it'll never happen.

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 06:00:23 pm »
I know that, redgie won't hand over anything, he will either sell it for a massive price or just shut down everything

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2013, 06:13:48 pm »
Hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, it does.

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2013, 06:57:21 pm »
Cypher killed rrp. Might as well just let it go and try to keep cypher alive. Like Shadow said, an update wont do much. Last time rrp got an update it had what, 10 players? The next day it was back to zero.

Not if they are free and the upgrade is good.
Jesus man I'm not trying to start another annoying flame war but let me go into detail on what I meant. A lot of people have time to play on the server it's just that they don't want to. Even if the script was incredible with loads of new features and no bugs I doubt it'd get lots of players unless there were like 10+ regulars. I'd rather play through the singleplayer story once more. Last "Log-on day" had about 10 players +-

If a new log-on day was announced I'd bet it gets five.

Let's say you're trying to find a new server, either you check the sa:mp forum for ads or you go to the 'Hosted' tab in samp and click on the players tab so the servers are sorted from high to low amount. Redgies doesn't post any ads on the samp forum afaik.

Offline Man|ac

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2013, 08:34:24 pm »
Cypher killed rrp. Might as well just let it go and try to keep cypher alive. Like Shadow said, an update wont do much. Last time rrp got an update it had what, 10 players? The next day it was back to zero.

Not if they are free and the upgrade is good.
Jesus man I'm not trying to start another annoying flame war but let me go into detail on what I meant. A lot of people have time to play on the server it's just that they don't want to. Even if the script was incredible with loads of new features and no bugs I doubt it'd get lots of players unless there were like 10+ regulars. I'd rather play through the singleplayer story once more. Last "Log-on day" had about 10 players +-

If a new log-on day was announced I'd bet it gets five.

Let's say you're trying to find a new server, either you check the sa:mp forum for ads or you go to the 'Hosted' tab in samp and click on the players tab so the servers are sorted from high to low amount. Redgies doesn't post any ads on the samp forum afaik.

But that's what you THINK. Anyway, I've only made the thread for me to say what I meant, not for you to start an annoying flame war.

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2013, 08:51:51 pm »
I never once seen him flame.................

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 08:56:48 pm »
Well then

Offline Setzer

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 08:20:59 am »
In my honest opinion, there is nothing anyone can do to revive RRP as a SAMP server. It's been too long since it died. I think it's time for everyone to move on and start something new.

Offline Man|ac

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 11:31:32 am »

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 06:02:56 am »
If that's the case, Katashi.. I think straight of Pepperoni Pizza is better than Three Meat. By far. Too many taste explosions going on at one time. One topping at a time on my pizza, please.
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 12:50:06 pm »
Defo onto something, they sell this awesome kebab/pizza dressing in some grocery store here. Put it on a pepperoni pizza or any pizza for that matter and you'll be hooked.