Author Topic: RRP today.  (Read 7095 times)

Offline Man|ac

• Haters hate because they know you're above them
    • View Profile
RRP today.
« on: March 12, 2013, 10:00:11 pm »
RRP is in a tenous condition, and it's situation will probably never divert. You must be sick of threads like these, but I have been out for a long time so I'm not, that's the reason for me posting one. I am aware that posting threads like these isn't going to help anything, we need to get IG. But what's the point? The maximum players it could reach per day is 2-3. That is not enough to have a decent RP. So what can only one player do? Absolutely nothing. I guess Redgie is busy, otherwise he would take a look at the suggestion/ban appeal thread. But then again, if everybody is busy, what's the point? It would still just sit there with 0/0 players. The forum barely holding on, since there are two boards left active, the offtopic and media ones. I'm kind of bored without RRP actually, it's the best server around (scriptwise).

If you're going to ask the question why am I trying, hope dies last, doesn't it?

So anyway, if a couple of interesting suggestions were taken and formed into a bundle and added in the server like some big update, I am sure some players will get interested in playing and we'll have atleast 5 players daily. This should not be taken as a rant or offensive, because that is not what I'm trying to say. I'll try posting a few useful suggestions and bug reports as soon as I have enough time (Saturday, probably). I am almost one hundred percent that this thread will be frowned upon, but so be it. Discussion is not needed, but if you wish to do so, go ahead.

I do know that multiple attempts at revivals have turned into fiasco's.

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
Re: RRP today.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 10:50:08 pm »
inb4 spam.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 11:29:48 pm »
would be nice if cypher was up, that's another reason forums nshit is dying cause he switched server and never put cypher online. It was up for what a month.

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 11:38:50 pm »
would be nice if cypher was up, that's another reason forums nshit is dying cause he switched server and never put cypher online. It was up for what a month.
I am up for Cypher being back up. Miss the farming days.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Westorz

• 3rd Street Saints
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 01:52:15 am »
I am up for Cypher being back up. Miss the farming days.
:3
I miss you homos alot :(

Offline Man|ac

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 11:43:13 am »
IMO, Cypher is not good at all. Why would we need a stunt/DM server when we already have one?

Offline Chad

• 3rd Street Saints
  • what am i even doing here anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 11:55:40 am »
IMO, Cypher is not good at all. Why would we need a stunt/DM server when we already have one?

Because Cypher is a stunt/DM server in SAN FIERRO!

Nah, seriously though. Cypher is awesome, and it should come back IMO. Just doing the jobs and leveling for achievements was fun. Redgies? Please?

Offline Man|ac

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 12:42:32 pm »

Because Cypher is a stunt/DM server in SAN FIERRO!

Nah, seriously though. Cypher is awesome, and it should come back IMO. Just doing the jobs and leveling for achievements was fun. Redgies? Please?

Yes, but that's your opinion. If you stopped trying to be a panacea and actually looked at the name of the board/topic, you would see that it's about RRP, and not Cypher.

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 02:51:24 pm »
Updating rrp with a massaive update will bring ppl for a day or two then acvity will go back down.

Offline Man|ac

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 04:32:50 pm »
Updating rrp with a massaive update will bring ppl for a day or two then acvity will go back down.

Not if they are free and the upgrade is good.

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 04:37:30 pm »
Cypher killed rrp. Might as well just let it go and try to keep cypher alive. Like Shadow said, an update wont do much. Last time rrp got an update it had what, 10 players? The next day it was back to zero.

Offline Man|ac

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 04:48:56 pm »
Cypher killed rrp. Might as well just let it go and try to keep cypher alive. Like Shadow said, an update wont do much. Last time rrp got an update it had what, 10 players? The next day it was back to zero.

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 04:55:21 pm »
Good luck with that

Offline Bodie

• Admin Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 05:10:22 pm »

Even if the upgrade is good, it still wouldn't keep the server alive cause then people will demand more and Redgie would have to keep on scripting to keep the server alive.

Offline Man|ac

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 05:15:26 pm »
Good luck with that

Tell that to Redgie.

Even if the upgrade is good, it still wouldn't keep the server alive cause then people will demand more and Redgie would have to keep on scripting to keep the server alive.

That's what you have to do to get an active server on SAMP. You don't dedicate enough time - Server dies.