Author Topic: Turf Control/Taxes  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Brett

• View Profile
Turf Control/Taxes
« on: December 31, 2012, 01:36:31 pm »
For example: If LSL attacks 3SS's hood and kills everybody, they automatically get control over the hood. The Saints can try to break free from their control every three days. In the mean time, they pay a fee (50,000$ is pretty fair for both). I'm also suggesting that we do NOT mark turfs with colors of their current controllers as this will be heavily metagamed.

The gang under control of another gang should also not be able to do crate runs for their gang. In those three days they will be slaves of the other gang as they are weaker and don't want to die. They will do crate runs/drug sales&smuggles/gun deals and such illegal activities for the other gang.

I also suggest that they don't even have weapons to start off with, so they put more effort into breaking free. They can however, make gun deals and purchase weapons from gun dealers. This would increase the need of gun dealers, but LSPD could metagame seeing a random guy chatting with a gang member and pull over nearby and start frisking the guy.

The gang under control cannot do the following activities:
-Take another gang under control
-Try to break free in less than three days
-Do crate runs for themselves

The gang controlling another gang cannot do the following activities:
-Take more than two gangs under control NO MATTER of how people it consists
-Keep coming back to the hood they control every fifteen minutes and ask for cash. Money is collected every second day.
-Kill EVERY member of the gang they control just because they wouldn't pay. If they don't pay you you either beat them up or kill MAXIMUM 2 members of their gang.

A gang cannot start a turf war with less than four members of the gang online. They also cannot attack a gang with less than four members of the gang online. If LSPD shows up everybody should make a run for it and not stand there and shoot back, because nobody's going to live through and the LSPD is going to stop the turf war. In such situation, nobody wins nothing and they can start another turf war in a couple of hours/the next time they see four members of the targetted gang online.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT NEEDS CHANGING BEFORE SAYING YOU DISAGREE.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:20:58 pm by Brett »

BRETT OWENS

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
Re: Turf Control/Taxes
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 05:43:03 pm »
First two sentences already a problem. Three days? No.

The 50,000 thing could be good, but we'd need a time frame of payments.

I like the no color to avoid metagaming.

The no crate runs seems pretty cool.

I feel they should have NO guns if they've been taken over, thus forcing them to Roleplay alliances/strike deals for hardware.

The seven gang max, for now, is a bit steep. With such a beaten base of membership on this server, it'd need to be lowered.

I'll provide more personal insight as it comes to me. I'm busy watching Supernatural.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:04:40 pm by [501]Gabel | Tugger! »
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Brett

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 07:33:09 pm »
Waiting for your input so I can give you a full answer.

BRETT OWENS

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 10:04:55 pm »
Bump
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Brett

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 11:15:45 pm »
First two sentences already a problem. Three days? No.

The 50,000 thing could be good, but we'd need a time frame of payments.

I like the no color to avoid metagaming.

The no crate runs seems pretty cool.

I feel they should have NO guns if they've been taken over, thus forcing them to Roleplay alliances/strike deals for hardware.

The seven gang max, for now, is a bit steep. With such a beaten base of membership on this server, it'd need to be lowered.

I'll provide more personal insight as it comes to me. I'm busy watching Supernatural.

I thought of the exact same things right before I even saw your post. I totally agree and I will make the changes now.

BRETT OWENS

Offline -Hall l Rizzo

• 3rd Street Saints
  • LSPD Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 06:56:16 am »
I like this, but our playerbase is too weak for it. I don't think it's needed quite yet.

Offline Brett

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 10:24:01 am »
Thus we are not considering this yet.

BRETT OWENS