Author Topic: [Unbanned Server] Steve  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Steve.

• Best idea to change my self :D
    • View Profile
[Unbanned Server] Steve
« on: December 08, 2012, 05:50:39 pm »
Ingame Name: Peter_Wolf
IP Address: 46.185.175.89 (new internet)
Time and date of ban: before 7 or 8 months ago
Admin that banned You: Alot of admins banned me, but the first admin who banned me is Brennan
Reason for ban: I got banned because i was changing name and trying to join LSPD and joining alot of gang/family and that was before 7 months ago then i got banned evaded before and i am here now to get unbanned and never break the rules again.
Times you were banned before and what for (We will check this!): Can't remember.
Why should you be unbanned? Because i want to get back to try my best in RRP and never break the rules like before joining and get banned, And i got my time so long without SAMP so i am back to try my best again to join RRP, And i hope to get unbanned again.
In case of a warn ban, please list the reasons for the warns in your answer: 3/3

Screenshot of ban(Link Only): None.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:04:34 pm by Steve. »

Offline Sammy

• Cypher
  • Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
Re: [Application] Steve
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 06:55:01 pm »
LOL you finally found the right time to appeal once again after hundreds of attempts. I'm pretty sure everyone that appeals now has a chance of getting unbanned because of the servers slow death at the moment.

The only problem is that there is no one bothered enough to unban.

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline Steve.

• Best idea to change my self :D
    • View Profile
Re: [Application] Steve
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 07:14:55 pm »
LOL you finally found the right time to appeal once again after hundreds of attempts. I'm pretty sure everyone that appeals now has a chance of getting unbanned because of the servers slow death at the moment.

The only problem is that there is no one bothered enough to unban.

Yes, that is why i made apply for unban appeal, because i want to get back and never break rules like before, and i know i got the right time to make unban again cuz i fucked up before and now i changed, so i hope to get unbanned and thanks for the reply Sammy.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 08:24:55 pm by Steve. »