Author Topic: The Cape  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
The Cape
« on: November 22, 2012, 08:42:55 pm »
Anyone seen this? Looks like a silly version of arrow, tho the first season finished in march 2011.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Cape
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 03:11:17 pm »
I can't help but think of the 7,000,000 references to this show in Community. But I'm sorry, it looks terrible and gets worse ratings!

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 03:13:43 pm »

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 04:19:35 pm »
Don't get me wrong people obviously like it, but my two biggest ranking systems are IMDb and TheTVDB.

IMDb: 5.3/10 - Compared to Arrow's 8.5
TheTVDB: 6(ish)/10 - Compared to Arrow's 9ish

(Reasons for "ishes" is that I use MediaPortal to get TheTVDB ratings (And indeed rate them myself), so I don't know the exact rating without checking that)

Those ratings are enough to put me off personally, which is a shame because the premise looks good! Saying any of this though, Arrow is way too new to reliably compare with much, its ratings are likely to plummet as a regular fan-base is established and less people rate it 10/10 on a whim.

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Katashi

• The Triads
  • #BanBrett2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 06:22:55 pm »
I usually don't care about ratings, if it looks interesting I'm giving it a try, but I wasn't too convinced by the trailer so fuck it.