Author Topic: Chicago Fire  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
Chicago Fire
« on: November 13, 2012, 02:41:38 pm »
Anyone apart from me watching this?

Things I noticed from episodes 1-3:

Darden died in an unfortunate accident at the very start of the show but the firehouse crew blame themselves (which is their way of coping I'm guessing).

I just love the way Voigt is played, he looks normal but he is a pretty corrupt cop, he's trying to
Spoiler (hover to show)
, meantime
Spoiler (hover to show)
while at the same time Severide
Spoiler (hover to show)
and
Spoiler (hover to show)
. Also,
Spoiler (hover to show)
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Chicago Fire
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 03:09:51 pm »
I was excited for this from the trailer but between IMDb and TheTvDB's poor ratings I've decided to hold off on watching it, at least till a few more ratings come in anyway. Are you enjoying it? Anything you'd compare it with?

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 03:19:58 pm »
I'm pretty hesitant with watching this as well. I've seen it on Hulu, and it looks okay, but I'm not dedicating 40ish minutes of my life on a gamble.
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 03:29:24 pm »
I was excited for this from the trailer but between IMDb and TheTvDB's poor ratings I've decided to hold off on watching it, at least till a few more ratings come in anyway. Are you enjoying it? Anything you'd compare it with?

Enjoying it? YES! Oh yes I am.

It's done by the guys who did the Wire, it's every bit as intriguing and good as that, there's plenty of twists and turns and llikeable characters. As for comparisons, it's hard to say. Obviously, the Wire, thanks to the same people
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 04:15:38 pm »
Now this is getting good. Voigt's said he'll be out soon and I've a feeling he'll keep coming back to piss them off
Spoiler (hover to show)

Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011