Author Topic: New Turfs and Stronghold system  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Johnny Clark

• LSPD
  • Server Level 10 Whore
    • View Profile
New Turfs and Stronghold system
« on: September 12, 2012, 05:44:46 am »
The current system is good but a few changes in it will be great. The turfs and Stronghold can only be captured from other gang only when there is 3 members of the other gang is online. Because with the current system, 3rd Street Saints are holding the turfs and strongholds, when there is no one of 3SS is online Triads get the turfs and strongholds. And again when no one of the Triads is online, 3SS gets back the turfs from them. This does not look like a turf war. If this suggestion gets accepted the gang members who are online can protect their turfs from getting captured. The turfs which are not captured by any gang can be captured anytime, with or without the presence of any other rival gang members.   

Name: Johnny Clark | Level: 15 | Police Department Officer 
Name: Johnny Johnson | Level: 6 | Gang: 3rd Street Saints | Rank: Saint

Offline Marcus Washington

• 3rd Street Saints
    • View Profile
Re: New Turfs and Stronghold system
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 05:50:17 am »
I don't agree because both of the gangs have different timezones. 3SS is active around the restart but there are a few Saints on at night, while triads barely logon in the morning. If that system was implemented, we'd have to wait hours for 3 members of the opposing gang to login so we can capture the turfs. I like the system as it is now. But that doesn't mean I don't support this suggestion.

My suggestion is, only 1 member of the opposing faction (with the activity we have now, 1 would be better instead of 3) has to be online in order to capture their turfs. There should be a cooldown system, after a turf is taken it can not be attacked again for 2 hours?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:54:15 am by Marcus Washington »

Offline Johnny Clark

• LSPD
  • Server Level 10 Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 05:57:01 am »
I don't agree because both of the gangs have different timezones. 3SS is active around the restart but there are a few Saints on at night, while triads barely logon in the morning. If that system was implemented, we'd have to wait hours for 3 members of the opposing gang to login so we can capture the turfs. I like the system as it is now. But that doesn't mean I don't support this suggestion.

My suggestion is, only 1 member of the opposing faction (with the activity we have now, 1 would be better instead of 3) has to be online in order to capture their turfs. There should be a cooldown system, after a turf is taken it can not be attacked again for 2 hours?

Cooldown system sounds good

Offline Devon Berry

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 01:50:16 pm »
Meant for Cypher section?

Offline Marcus Washington

• 3rd Street Saints
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 05:35:34 pm »
Meant for Cypher section?

ROFL fail, even I didn't notice this was posted on RRP's suggestion board, so confusing.

Offline Johnny Clark

• LSPD
  • Server Level 10 Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 07:00:20 am »
Ya its for Cypher. Any moderators, please move it.