Author Topic: New Trucking Location Bug  (Read 1352 times)

Offline -Liam

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
New Trucking Location Bug
« on: September 03, 2012, 06:09:41 pm »
Old Link: http://redgies-rp.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=42346.0

The bug in the topic linked above has been fixed, but now the normal multi-drop trucking job will only deliver to gas stations too.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Trucking Location Bug
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 10:48:03 am »
Are you 100% sure on this? As I didn't alter the code concerning the multi point drop off truck (The none oil one)?

EDIT: Bear in mind that you are meant to visit some oil stops with the multi point none oil one.

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline -Liam

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 10:51:26 am »
I have not been to a single stop, other than the five fuel stops since the bugfix. You can test this out for yourself if you do not believe me.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 10:59:36 am »
It's not a matter of not believing, it's a matter of not seeing an issue in the code and wanting to be 100% sure before I put any more time into investigating it. If you are 100% sure, I'll have to put this on the backburner till we get a new BETA server along with a few other bugs in this board that need proper testing.

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 11:00:59 am »
If you do the 9 k multple checkpoints which is the artic 1 trailer (fridge trailer with pictures) It gives you nothing but fuel stops.

Offline -Liam

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 06:25:43 pm »
It's not a matter of not believing, it's a matter of not seeing an issue in the code and wanting to be 100% sure before I put any more time into investigating it. If you are 100% sure, I'll have to put this on the backburner till we get a new BETA server along with a few other bugs in this board that need proper testing.

Can check it in game too.