Author Topic: Publication #002 - Press Release - 8/18/12  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Devon Berry

• View Profile
Publication #002 - Press Release - 8/18/12
« on: August 18, 2012, 06:26:05 pm »

Los Santos Police Department Public Relations Unit
Publication #002 - Press Release - 8/18/12

Dealers give officers some action, three placed behind bars

A normal day of patrol was turned into an exhilarating drug bust as officers received a highly unsuspected 911 call. Details from the call dispatched units to the alleyway behind the Idlewood Pizza Stacked. Captains Shao and Berry were the first ground units on scene, Chief Setzer making himself preset just seconds later in the sea sparrow. Three men were quickly placed into custody, and searched thoroughly after Staff Sergeant Harris arrived. Two of the three were found to be under the influence after paramedics were called to the scene and gave a quick drug test.

Denzel Parker, 23, was charged for the possession and distribution of illicit narcotics after investigation. Michael Moore and Jose Albarez were charged with unlawfully attempting to acquire said narcotics. Firearms were also recovered from the scene, in a vehicle that was later found to be registered to Mr. Parker.

We are hoping to gather further information from our dealer, and possibly crack into Los Santos' already large drug ring. We intend that this is taken as a warning to other dealers that are out there, for them to know that we are tightening up and are far from clueless about their ways. We encourage all citizens to file a full report with any information regarding narcotics dealing.

Officers involved:
  • Chief Setzer, Michael
  • Captain Shao, Lance
  • Captain Berry, Devon
  • Staff Sergeant Harris, Tom
  • Officer McArthur, Ashley

Suspects arrested and charges distributed:
  • Denzel Parker: Possession of illicit substances, intent to distribute illicit substances, trafficking narcotics, possession of an illegal firearm, conducting a disorderly in public, verbal assault
  • Michael Moore: Attempting to acquire illicit substances, conducting a disorderly in public, resisting arrest
  • Jose Albarez: Attempting to acquire illicit substances, conducting a disorderly in public

Offline Westorz

• 3rd Street Saints
    • View Profile
Re: Publication #002 - Press Release - 8/18/12
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 07:10:40 pm »
*Reads this in the newspaper at the 3SS Warehouse.*
*Me Turns to Marcus Washington saying.*
Ey' he betta' not snitch on us mayne'...
I miss you homos alot :(

Offline Marcus Washington

• 3rd Street Saints
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 08:26:08 pm »
Dayum', that's why I always tell everyone to stash da' dope somewhere else, not carry it around with you and carry a bubblegum with you, so when da' cops bust you you can tell them you were selling bubble gum, not dope and if they do decide to take you in, they won't have any reason to prison you cause they ain't got no evidence.

(( Good job on the press release, it's always fun to read one of these, keep it up! ))
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:47:30 pm by Marcus Washington »

Offline Devon Berry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:46:54 pm »
(( Good job on the press release, it's always fun to read one of these, keep it up! ))
It was pretty fun writing, even though it's pretty short. I would like to do more but there aren't many cases where the opportunity's there.))

Offline Westorz

• 3rd Street Saints
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 10:49:14 am »
It was pretty fun writing, even though it's pretty short. I would like to do more but there aren't many cases where the opportunity's there.))
Y U NO MAKE NEWSPAPER?!
I miss you homos alot :(