Author Topic: [Unban Appeal] Dai_Ryuu  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Dai_Ryu

• LSPD
    • View Profile
[Unban Appeal] Dai_Ryuu
« on: August 12, 2012, 04:09:08 pm »
Ingame Name: Dai_Ryuu
IP Address: - Changed since so won't matter -
Time and date of ban: Quite a while
Admin that banned You: Raul
Reason for ban: Racism
Times you were banned before and what for (We will check this!): 0
Why should you be unbanned? Well for once I am being serious and for anybody that knows me I have put quite a lot in to the community over the past what 3 years that
I have been here and this is my first EVER ban, yes its a serious one and one that could have easily have being avoided. Once again for any of you that know me on here I can be
"hot headed" and in the past it has ended me in hot water (mind the pun). I have got over the whole "michael clark" situation and I am quite sure he has too. People like Clay & others
have kept me up to date and I was actually quite glad to hear that he got promoted to head admin. Well done on that front because quite frankly as much as me and him have not seen eye to eye
he is one of the least laziest people around and he wants the best for Redgies so fair enough. I can't promise i'm going to be perfect if i am unbanned but yet I will try my best and I will put things behind me
and move on. I would basically like to continue giving back to the community and keeping DP's stacked up like i always have. I will personally apologise to Michael Clark not here but actually privately to himself.
And I hope there is a chance of a second chance.

p.s. I miss my boys in TRI

Regards
Dai

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban Appeal] Dai_Ryuu
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 11:19:29 pm »
Seeing that you were banned four months and personally apologized to me, I think it is okay to unban you, hoping that you will not say such thing ever again.

I need your IP to unban you. Also, I cannot find an account called neither Dai_Lowri nor Dai_Ryuu. So I also need the last name you played with.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:22:36 pm by Clark »

Offline Dai_Ryu

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 10:24:06 am »
That's very good of you. And it's much appreciated. I changed my name when i just rejoined tri and im not 100% sure what it was I am 100% sure that my alt was still Mike_Lowrey when I was banned is there anyway you can find it from that? I will send you my IP by pm when Im back at the pc.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:41:44 am by Dai_Ryu »

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 01:56:34 pm »
Your Mike Lowri account was banned
However, no account is found for that name which is weird because you should not be able to have changed its name seeing that you were banned. Also, all your properties were asold from the name Dai_Lowri but the account was never deleted.

Offline Dai_Ryu

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 02:23:16 pm »
Mike_Lowrey is only a level 12 account my Dai was like level  60 so is it possible the account has been deleted
I mean i tried to login to the UCP as Dai_Lowri and it can't find the account where before it would say I was Banned :( I will be gutted if I lose the account it was level 60 + and packed out Im not fussed about losing the properties I had enough in my account to buy most back. I will dig around see if I had any screenshots. I couldn't possibly change the account so it must have been Dai. It a consequence of getting banned I guess :/

Offline Wes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 02:32:39 pm »
Explain the account Michael_Lowery (not Lowrey) with activity from a week ago.
Thoughts roll down the shaft of the brain, mental gives the signal to the physical

Offline Dai_Ryu

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 02:37:20 pm »
Explain the account Michael_Lowery (not Lowrey) with activity from a week ago.

Not my account. I will send you my IP too

Offline -Liam

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 10:06:17 pm »
I guess discussions aren't needed any more. Good luck collecting DPs too xD