Author Topic: Donation for a new HQ. (Jax)  (Read 2231 times)

Offline -Liam

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
Donation for a new HQ. (Jax)
« on: July 05, 2012, 01:46:12 am »
If all goes to plan, a donation will be made by Jax_Cavalera for a HQ to be added to the server which was previously removed during Beta testing for unknown reasons. He will be able to donate once we've agreed upon whether the HQ is suitable and the price of implementing a HQ into the server (it seems that the HQ might exist somewhere within the script as there is still a spawn location for a HQ van.

Gates
Code: [Select]
CreateObject(971, 1286.47, -1655.21, 16.19,   0.00, 0.00, -271.24);
CreateObject(971, 1286.65, -1646.36, 16.19,   0.00, 0.00, -271.24);
http://www.imageups.com/img/uploads/big/ec9a6dd7e6.png

Icon location
AddPlayerClass(240,1267.2203,-1639.5913,13.5469,94.2879,0,0,0,0,0,0); //
Unfortunately I had to create the mapping quickly with a map editor I haven't used previously, the location is correct but the code is taken from the /save command instead of placing the actual icon as I know that there are three separate icons.

Another issue that has arisen is that there is no available door in which we could place the icon, we thought of using this location but due to the way in which the vans has to be next to the icon to drop off crates, it wouldn't be a suitable location. Instead we decided to place the icon in the corner. (new SS tomorrow not advertising the server IP/script.)

If the HQ is suitable, which it should be as it was originally going to be added, how much would Jax have to donate for it to be scripted in?

I was willing to make the topic for Jax as I quickly mapped it and I've donated for a HQ in the past, within the old system.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:49:41 am by -Liam »

Offline Jax_Cavalera

• My god pouts on the cover of the magazine
    • View Profile
Re: Donation for a new HQ. (Jax)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 02:03:06 am »
Thanks for helping organise this Liam, it is greatly appreciated.
"Get Free Mother Fucker!!!"

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 04:17:12 am »
I assume the stuff you tried on my server must of came out aight, sweet.

Offline Jax_Cavalera

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 04:20:26 am »
Yeah it did, fits perfectly, thanks for hosting that.  Things can often look dff when you see them with your own eyes to how you imagine them to be in your head.

Offline Shadow_Pot

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 04:26:36 am »
Yeah it did, fits perfectly, thanks for hosting that.  Things can often look dff when you see them with your own eyes to how you imagine them to be in your head.

No problem and tru that.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 10:00:55 am »
Looks fine to me, I am a little worried as to why it was removed, for the life me I can't remember but I'm sure there was a reason. Regardless, I have no issue adding it, provided Jax and anybody else realises you are not donating for sole ownership of the HQ, you are donating for it to be added. If you lose it for whatever reason, and someone else buys it, I'm not going to give it back to you.

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Jax_Cavalera

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 10:05:10 am »
Looks fine to me, I am a little worried as to why it was removed, for the life me I can't remember but I'm sure there was a reason. Regardless, I have no issue adding it, provided Jax and anybody else realises you are not donating for sole ownership of the HQ, you are donating for it to be added. If you lose it for whatever reason, and someone else buys it, I'm not going to give it back to you.
I understand that, this was always my intention as I think if I did ever lose it, it'd be a great additional HQ to put in regardless.

Thanks man.

Offline -Liam

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 10:46:01 am »
Just noticed the interior ID and spawn location are missing, sorry for missing them out.

AddPlayerClass(240,2549.7673,-1294.8566,1060.9844,274.3796,0,0,0,0,0,0); //

Jax wishes to keep the same interior as his current HQ which is the same as the LTG HQ but the spawn location is at the opposite end. I believe this interior is know as the Big Smoke's Crack Palace which is ID 2.
http://www.imageups.com/img/uploads/big/39031114e6.png

May I just know for future purposes, how much it will cost to have a new HQ implemented, thinking of donating myself.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:05:17 am by -Liam »

Offline Robe Kiyosaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 10:25:27 am »
I am interested to donate for few things including new HQ or HQ move, so I wonder what price it would be...?
Name: Matthew Britak | Level: 38 | Skynet Corporated - OIB | Rank: General Director "CEO"