Author Topic: [Unbanned]Banned from TeamSpeak  (Read 4214 times)

Offline Shao Tsung

• The Triads
    • View Profile
Re: [APPEAL]Banned from TeamSpeak
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 02:29:42 pm »
I think the only people who should be commenting are the people who have been using the teamspeak server while Shao has been logged on under the username 'Captain Hulk'. Shao has been constantly having a pop at Shadow for whatever reason ever since he's joined the Teamspeak server. He brought up topics such as cannabis, Obama and some anti-drug laws. He didn't bring them up in a 'lets debate about this' but in a way attempting to insult Shadow for whatever reason.
This is different from Shadow insulting me the moment I first joined TeamSpeak and continuously doing so? If Obama, weed and anti-drugs laws are your sensitive area, you have issues.

Thought it was obvious that the people in the Teamspeak were other people and we know who it was. As you can see, they're attempting to insult Shadow by bringing up the same few topics that Shao attempted to insult Shadow with, just because Shao couldn't himself.
As I stated, I told the entire server when I was banned and exactly why as I found it unfair. It is not my fault if the server reacts.

If you hadn't of been banned twice for the same reason and hadn't of told someone to log in to attempt to insult the admin I would of happily unbanned you

I was only banned the once and I never asked anyone to do anything, like I said above. I am curious why you think it is ok for Shadow_Pot to insult people outright, but when he gets it back and goes up in arms it is acceptable. Feels like a double standard to me.

I should probably mention I am unbanned from TeamSpeak now. Thank you to the people who voiced their opinion, both sides.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:32:58 pm by Shao Tsung »

Offline Shadow_Pot

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 02:39:52 pm »
Only cause i unbanned you.

Offline Dame

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 02:59:16 pm »
This topic should be archived for epicness.
I remember someone saying cbuggin is a disease and cant be cured.

Offline Jax_Cavalera

• My god pouts on the cover of the magazine
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2012, 12:14:02 am »
Wait, Shao was captain Hulk well.. that explains a few things.  Captain Hulk never used a mic when i was on they only trolled using chat but most of what they said seemed illogical so i didn't bother to really try make sense of it.  I just don't get why anyone would even bother wasting time doing stuff like that but to each their own i guess~

I'm not impressed with the ageism popping up, slander relating to a persons age vs their displayed maturity sends the wrong message IMHO
"Get Free Mother Fucker!!!"