Author Topic: [Unbanned] Lai_Zhang  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Kim Jong Lai

• View Profile
[Unbanned] Lai_Zhang
« on: June 08, 2012, 11:25:37 pm »
Ingame Name: Lai_Zhang
IP Address: 79.160.219.19
Time and date of ban: 09.06.2012 00:15
Admin that banned You: Shadow Pot
Reason for ban: DM...
Times you were banned before and what for (We will check this!): Non

Why should you be unbanned?
Guess I have not been so serious lately, and thats why i will change. I will try to be more serious and RP alot more, not just screw around..
I hope you guys want to give me an second chance! =)

Screenshot of ban(Link Only): http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3046/samp248q.png
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:28:20 pm by Clark »

Offline Shadow_Pot

• View Profile
Re: [APPEAL] Lai_Zhang
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 11:27:42 pm »
Shooting peoples tires for no reason is still consider deathmatching, you had no role play reason to shoot her tires so explain why you did.

What is this your 4th warn ban?

Offline Kim Jong Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 11:36:03 pm »
Shooting peoples tires for no reason is still consider deathmatching, you had no role play reason to shoot her tires so explain why you did.

What is this your 4th warn ban?

I did indeed have no reason to shoot her tires, i guess i was bored, I also know her abit so i know she would not mind that much, it was stupid yes, and i should not have done it.

This is my first warn ban..
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:38:13 pm by Lai_Zhang »

Offline Sammy

• Cypher
  • Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 11:41:38 pm »
Heh, if she didn't mind then I guess she could post here saying that she didn't mind at all, it could help. Unless she reported it and Shadow took the report.

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline Shadow_Pot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 11:49:02 pm »
I didn't get a report, i came in game and this guy was being a complete ass. Even if she didn't mind it, it's still breaking server rules. That's like going up to someone and shooting someone for no reason cause they didn't mind it.

Offline Kim Jong Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 11:59:03 pm »
Heh, if she didn't mind then I guess she could post here saying that she didn't mind at all, it could help. Unless she reported it and Shadow took the report.

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss268/eirikl_94/sa-mp-195.png

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss268/eirikl_94/sa-mp-196.png

Offline Sammy

• Cypher
  • Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 12:06:30 am »
Then I guess Shadow was just on a /spec run then or he was there at the time of the incident. First of all, you are not allowed to randomly shoot players tires, even if they are your friend. An admin may think otherwise and you'll end up getting ajailed and warned just like this. Shooting a friend may also encourage newbies to shoot other players that are not their friends so I understand where Shadow was coming from with the punishment given. Personally I'd just let you off with slap on the wrist with my explanations but, Shadow had no idea at the time. Really up to him now xD.

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline Kim Jong Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 12:20:08 am »
Then I guess Shadow was just on a /spec run then or he was there at the time of the incident. First of all, you are not allowed to randomly shoot players tires, even if they are your friend. An admin may think otherwise and you'll end up getting ajailed and warned just like this. Shooting a friend may also encourage newbies to shoot other players that are not their friends so I understand where Shadow was coming from with the punishment given. Personally I'd just let you off with slap on the wrist with my explanations but, Shadow had no idea at the time. Really up to him now xD.

Hehe, yes. and i do understand. and as i said several times, it was stupid of me.. if it helps i can read the rules over again :)

Offline Tavo

• LSPD
  • I'm so poor that I can't even pay attention :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 12:44:44 am »

Hehe, yes. and i do understand. and as i said several times, it was stupid of me.. if it helps i can read the rules over again :)
Make sure you won't repeat your mistake again Lai, we all knows that its not your first time mate...

Offline Dep Oakes

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 03:06:28 am »
Your attitude recently In-game has been god awful. Hopefully when you are unbanned you can make a turnaround. I think you just need to relax a bit.
Currently in State College Majoring in Criminal Justice
1\21\2014

Offline Shadow_Pot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 10:25:41 am »
You should read this.

http://redgies-rp.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=19304.0

Then look at how many warns you have.

Code: [Select]
Lai_ZHang Shadow_Pot 2012-06-08 23:09:29 Warn
Reason: deathmatching
Lai_Zhang Zhi_Chenglei 2012-05-19 02:20:18 Warn
Reason: Death-matching.
Lai_Zhang Apollo_Creed 2012-05-12 22:50:05 Unwarn
Reason: Needed that.
Lai_Zhang Apollo_Creed 2012-05-12 22:45:10 Warn
Reason: Yes.
Lai_Zhang Brennan_Akiba 2012-05-06 20:16:20 Warn
Reason: Attacking without reason
Lai_Zhang Michael_Clark 2012-04-26 17:13:40 Warn
Reason: DM

5 warns, so this is your second warn ban

Almost all warns are for the same thing. You have already proven that you're not gonna change so why should i unban you when you're just gonna contiune but since i didn't make the rules, you're off the server for 4 weeks.

You will get unbanned July 7th.

Offline Kim Jong Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 12:56:00 pm »
You should read this.

http://redgies-rp.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=19304.0

Then look at how many warns you have.

Code: [Select]
Lai_ZHang Shadow_Pot 2012-06-08 23:09:29 Warn
Reason: deathmatching
Lai_Zhang Zhi_Chenglei 2012-05-19 02:20:18 Warn
Reason: Death-matching.
Lai_Zhang Apollo_Creed 2012-05-12 22:50:05 Unwarn
Reason: Needed that.
Lai_Zhang Apollo_Creed 2012-05-12 22:45:10 Warn
Reason: Yes.
Lai_Zhang Brennan_Akiba 2012-05-06 20:16:20 Warn
Reason: Attacking without reason
Lai_Zhang Michael_Clark 2012-04-26 17:13:40 Warn
Reason: DM

5 warns, so this is your second warn ban

Almost all warns are for the same thing. You have already proven that you're not gonna change so why should i unban you when you're just gonna contiune but since i didn't make the rules, you're off the server for 4 weeks.

You will get unbanned July 7th.

I  really think that 4 weeks is way to much, I have only had 4 warnings, considering that Apollo was not serious with one warning. Hope you can talk to him and ask yourself.

The situation was that I asked in / ask Where if Eli was able to give warnings or not since Eli  was only Trail admin. and Apollo responded and gave me an warn and wrote: yes

it was not serious or good of Apollo at all, and it sucks that I will get 2 weeks extra for this reason. Really hope that you take a new conclusion
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:02:13 pm by Lai_Zhang »

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 10:28:11 pm »
Since Wes is not replying why he warned and unwarned you and this is your first warn ban you stay be banned for two weeks. You will be unbanned on June 23rd.

Offline Kim Jong Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 02:41:02 pm »
Since Wes is not replying why he warned and unwarned you and this is your first warn ban you stay be banned for two weeks. You will be unbanned on June 23rd.

Thank you! :)

Offline Julio>

• unbans for cookies
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban June 23rd] Lai_Zhang
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 05:02:48 pm »
Unbanned