Author Topic: [Unbanned] Max_Miller  (Read 1921 times)

kakkapylly1

[Unbanned] Max_Miller
« on: May 28, 2012, 04:39:54 pm »
Ingame Name: Max_Miller
IP Address: 82.128.201.97
Time and date of ban: 25/5/2012 22.00
Admin that banned You: Zhi_Chenglei
Reason for ban: Ban-evading
Times you were banned before and what for (We will check this!): Two times
Why should you be unbanned? Because I haven't evaded my bans. I got banned some months ago and I had suffered them, then I had played some weeks after unbanning and now I got banned for ban-evading?? I haven't evaded my bans. I had suffered my bans and then suddenly I got banned again for no reason. So I really hope you will unban me because I haven't done anything wrong. I have got banned two times and I have learned my lessons so...
In case of a warn ban, please list the reasons for the warns in your answer: N/A

Screenshot of ban(Link Only): http://uppaa.net/show/007/2012-05-2500002.jpg
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:29:03 pm by kakkapylly1 »

kakkapylly1

Re: [APPEAL] Max_Miller
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 08:55:59 pm »
This is ridiculous. Almost week banned for no reason. First I got banned. Then I suffered my bans. Then I play this about two weeks. And last I got banned again. I just don't get this. Can you even explain or something, because I am confused?

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:13:22 pm »
Please explain how you have the same range as Thomas Nash (82.128.).

kakkapylly1

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 10:19:41 pm »
Please explain how you have the same range as Thomas Nash (82.128.).
I don't know, sir. I think it could be because we live in the same town or something, but our ip's isn't same. 82.128.201.97
this is mine and 82.128.201.36 that is Thomas'. But I haven't ever evaded my bans. I got unbanned and I could play two weeks and now I got banned again. I hope you trust me and can unban me. I know I have got already two bans but I have learned my lessons and I'm changed man.

kakkapylly1

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 07:18:51 pm »
Now I have been without playing Redgie's more than a week and it sucks. Can you at least explain why am I banned because I haven't done anything wrong. Or is this like Tom_Stoll got banned, that you think Tom is that Mackan who keeps evading his bans? I know we have same start in our IP adress, but it's because we live in the same town. I'm not that Mackan, I have never evaded my bans and I really want play Redgie's so could you unban me? Or explain this or something.
Thank you!

Offline Julio>

• unbans for cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 07:20:55 pm »
You for giving him the benefit of the doubt clark?

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:59 pm »
I would appreciate if Wes posted here to say which Max' banned account was.

kakkapylly1

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 08:54:16 pm »
I think it was this. I suffered my bans and then I got banned again. I hope you understand me and trust me and could unban me because I can't stand without playing Redgie's.

kakkapylly1

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 10:33:13 pm »
Sorry about this impatience but I wonder why Wes hasn't posted here even if he has been online today. And why he should answer? I think this should be clear. Almost two weeks banned without any reason so I think you should just unban me. Or post here or something, because I would really like to play Redgie's still and you can trust I haven't ever, or I won't ever evade my bans.
Thanks and sorry this posting all the time.

kakkapylly1

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 03:26:41 pm »
I'll give up. So these years were very great. I met lots of new friends. Thank you all but now it seems that I quit playing this because no1 won't take my bans away. So these years of work will be wasted because of banned without reason. So thank you all and take care men, bye bye !

Offline Möyhytöy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 11:07:55 am »
Yes, I understand Max's decision but would Wes still to do decision in that situation. My game time is reduced since there, I don't have lot of friends IG. I hope to someone make decision, even though he has given up. Maybe he will return.

Thanks for reading :)

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 10:34:54 pm »
Since Wes is not responding to clear things up, we decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. You are now unbanned.