Author Topic: The Walking Dead [Spoiler Thread - READ OP BEFORE POSTING]  (Read 9966 times)

Offline Seņor Stanley

• View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead [Spolier Thread - READ OP BEFORE POSTING]
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2012, 01:21:10 pm »
Tugger, I don't want to look at that, is it a spoiler that goes against what the OP says?
No.

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2012, 07:14:43 pm »
Tugger, I don't want to look at that, is it a spoiler that goes against what the OP says?
No.

That. But I just put the tags as a courtesy to people who may not have seen it.
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 07:41:58 pm »
Yeah gotta love T, thought he would be the first black character to make it to the end of a TV show, I was sadly mistaken :(

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Liu_Xiang(Hisagi)

• The Triads
  • LOK Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 04:58:31 pm »
When i was watching the episode, i knew something was wrong or that he might die.
Just from the first minutes of the episode, he actually got quite a bit of screen time, and i honestly thought to myself, "people tend to get more screen time before they die xD"...later in the episode, "oh damn it, wish i was wrong".
But srsly he was barely gettin any attention, and Darryl is my fav, if he dies i'd find it difficult to watch the show xd.
Since Light travel's faster then sound, people may appear bright until you hear them speak.

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 07:42:38 pm »
The hardest for me to watch die was Dale. That was a pretty depressing episode. :\

Offline Sammy

• Cypher
  • Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 07:48:27 pm »
random phoen call

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 09:04:36 am »
The hardest for me to watch die was Dale. That was a pretty depressing episode. :\

Agreed.

random phoen call

Yeah wtf was that! Looking forward to next week, wasn't that big a fan of this episode if I'm honest. There were some nice twists and turns but some pretty bad acting went along with them!

What's with Rick stabbing that thing in the stomach? It looked as if he was going to remove the inside to make sure it was his wife, but I kept thinking, it's not going to look like your wife, it's going to look like a digested zombie, then he just went mental on it!?

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 09:56:08 am »

Agreed.

random phoen call

Yeah wtf was that! Looking forward to next week, wasn't that big a fan of this episode if I'm honest. There were some nice twists and turns but some pretty bad acting went along with them!

What's with Rick stabbing that thing in the stomach? It looked as if he was going to remove the inside to make sure it was his wife, but I kept thinking, it's not going to look like your wife, it's going to look like a digested zombie, then he just went mental on it!?

His wife is dead, and his son had to be the one to do it because of the zombies presence in the world in the first place. No one can handle the mental, and emotional strain that that can force on someone. He blames the zeds for putting his son, and his wife in that situation. I think him going crazy on it is just, even if it isn't exactly sane.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 10:34:07 am »
Yeah I guess you're right. Rick's acting was pretty good for the episode, notably the one before though where he finds out, that was particularly good.

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 10:41:39 am »
With the exception of T-Dog, and I really do mean that, he was not that good an actor xD, it really is an all-star cast. They work REALLY well together.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 10:47:25 am »
Sometimes I think they're all amazing, certainly the first few episodes. But nowadays I feel like the cracks are showing a little more. Being a fan of Reedus (Darryl) before TWD I guess it's unfair to say, but I think he's one of the best.

I'm just pleased to see you Americans embracing British lead actors. Thanks to shows like House, The Walking Dead, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy and The Wire. Don't get me wrong you've always been good to us Brits, but now it seems like a number of shows are picking up more diverse casts all at once, and you certainly wouldn't know from the acting!

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 11:25:51 am »
Norman Reedus had my attention from Boondock Saints. He was phenomenal, though Sean Patrick Flanery was my favored brother. :P

And what can I say? It's the accents. :D

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 01:09:31 pm »
random phoen call

Finally know what you're talking about here.. What the hell? Serious cliff hanger. :x

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 01:10:22 pm »
Norman Reedus had my attention from Boondock Saints. He was phenomenal, though Sean Patrick Flanery was my favored brother. :P

And what can I say? It's the accents. :D

When I watched the original and, more recently, the sequel, I much favoured Flanery, I honestly thought he was a better actor. But if I was to watch them again (Which I'm sure I will), I think I'd probably prefer Reedus after all this :o

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 01:13:37 pm »
I don't know man.. Norman Reedus was great, but his Irish accent wasn't very great, especially in the ending scene.
When he said "Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal...", rape sounded like rep, and steal sounded like Arnold Schwarzenegger said it. xD