Author Topic: The Walking Dead [Spoiler Thread - READ OP BEFORE POSTING]  (Read 9967 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Walking Dead [Spoiler Thread - READ OP BEFORE POSTING]
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:10:32 pm »
WARNING: This thread allows TV spoilers (Stuff about things that have happened), that does NOT include:
- Stuff from the comic books
- Stuff you know is going to happen from leaked sources

If you post that stuff, you will be banned just like if you posted a spolier normally!

This show clearly deserves a spoiler thread where we can discuss stuff, cause waiting months for season 3 is tooooo long.

The (What I assume is a prison?) at the end will I'm sure make for some epic watching. I though the finale and pre-finale were awesome, especially glad Shane is dead, that guy just pissed me off, him being with Ricks wife was fine when Rick was assumed dead, but the whole attempted rape thing, dayyum.

So what do you guys think about the hooded person?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:17:48 pm by Redgie »

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Walker

• RRP Admin
  • Sammy Salgo
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead [Spolier Thread - READ OP BEFORE POSTING]
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:50:58 pm »
They are following the comic book pretty well(Not saying any spoilers), I haven't read all the installments but my gf told me about what happens in the prison that comes in season 3, even though I know I'm still excited for it. I'm glad Shane's dead but if you rewatch the season 2 pre-finale episode and really listen to what Laurie is saying, you can tell she was the one who put the idea for Shane to kill Rick, you can also see how upset see is when the way she wanted things to be with them turned around and Rick was the one to make it back. I'm starting to hate her a lot.. I don't know anything about the Hooded Samurai though, I'm really excited to see what kind of role he plays in season 3. I find it wierd how he has the 2 zombies by his side, but it's also pretty badass.
Rahtatah

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 07:59:18 pm »
Read the comics online and they are great. Show's pretty true to them really and I'm keen to see where it's going though.
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 10:07:05 pm »
Rick pissed me off on the season finale, saying "This isn't a democracy anymore." He's just as bad as Shane with that. Without Dale there to keep him in check, Rick is going to have a real tough time keeping stuff together in the group. The aforementioned is proof of that already.
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

O:Gfx

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 05:43:45 pm »
God dammit, god dammit! Only this fall! Man!

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 07:17:23 pm »
I totally forgot about this topic, I had to wait for some posts to buffer the OP out of sight before posting any real spoilers ^^

Rick pissed me off on the season finale, saying "This isn't a democracy anymore." He's just as bad as Shane with that.

I dunno, I mean I know you're right in how it sounds, but Shane was not only undemocratic but also overly violent and consciousness-less. At least you know Rick will think before acting, and respects people. Shane to me was just a prick from day 1, I could forgive him for the Ricks wife situation when you found out he thought she was dead, but after the attempted rape thing I was just like, whens he gonna die xD

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 07:37:15 pm »
Well yeah, Shane was a terrible guy who, as you've pointed out, nearly raped Rick's wife, tried killing him in the middle of nowhere, killed Otis to save himself, which honestly I would have *tried* to do. He did save Carl, even if that kid is an annoying, thirteen year old girl.

But! Rick is changing for the worst. The look in his eye when he said that it wasn't a democracy was chilling to say the least. Of course, I will still be watching the third season. But I'm hesitant to be rooting for Rick any time soon. I'll just have to wait, I suppose. Which I hate doing.
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

RAYLOY2J

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 10:58:19 pm »
The TV shows already took care of one fucking retard, Shane. Shane was a douchebag and I was waiting for his death since the beginning of season two. The next is Lori, can't wait for her to die. Oh, and Carl too. I really hope Carl dies, Carol too. Sophia's death was a great moment in my opinion. I was really happy seeing Sophia die.

Offline Liu_Xiang(Hisagi)

• The Triads
  • LOK Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 05:28:14 pm »
I have a bad feeling that seasons 3 is going to get rid off my favorite character in the series, the redneck.
Since Light travel's faster then sound, people may appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Shao Tsung

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 05:53:33 pm »
Rick is bad. HE IS THE VILLAIN.

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:10 am »
I found that hooded person weird, having two people armless at his chains, what the fuck is that.
I did not hate Shane that much, hated Lori more and Carl is getting on my nerves as well. Darrel is one of my favorites.

Offline Father

• In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 01:03:07 am »
Those were zombie so she would not attract any more zombies i think so.
There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: ‘Not today’.

Offline Shao Tsung

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 02:32:27 am »
Spoiler from the comic:
Spoiler (hover to show)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:50:15 pm by Clark »

Offline Father

• In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 10:10:57 am »
Did you read main post at all?
There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: ‘Not today’.

Offline Shao Tsung

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 01:15:06 pm »
Except it is not really a spoiler except her damn name. I know absolutely nothing about her.