Author Topic: Top Gear  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Top Gear
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 04:31:02 pm »
those mobility scooters for the outdoors....best segment on top gear in a LOOONG time.
PSN: Razgriz_2142
Steam: Razgriz_101 (Razgriz w the Arnie total recall pic)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 05:37:32 pm »
Brilliant episode, the snow stuff, the electric car, the scooters and the guest were all brilliant!

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 07:26:06 pm »
Brilliant episode, the snow stuff, the electric car, the scooters and the guest were all brilliant!
^ That, I was pissing my sides at the mobility scooters, especially the end when Jeremys fell down the hill! xD
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:17:34 pm by Luis» »
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 10:27:16 pm »
It wasn't as good this week, still pretty funny. I'm still waiting on Jeremy going round the track on a peddle bike and James going round in a plane.

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 02:55:35 pm »
They fucked up the whole "Doing a lap sewing a button" bit by just driving in a straight line, and the sleeping bag bit wasn't really funny.

I also hate the bullshit with "This week we got a letter so we decided to go out and film" *Film plays that was obviously recorder more than a week ago*

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 09:02:45 pm »
Must say that was a good episode, not great but it was good. The bit where they had to drive to work was funny, I will admit that!

O:Gfx

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 12:58:44 am »
Seems like Top Gear has lowered the bar in favor of cheap entertainment. Or they just ran out of ideas.

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 09:06:20 pm »
That race at the end was amazing! I want to do that when I can drive.

Offline Alain | iLick

• Bye :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 09:08:53 pm »
-_- wtf?
LF | HF | VL | TRi | LTG | Yakuza

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2012, 09:12:14 pm »
Guessing you didn't even watch it.

Offline Alain | iLick

• Bye :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 09:18:36 pm »
no i don't...i don't live in the UK...im just waitin for downloads
LF | HF | VL | TRi | LTG | Yakuza

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 10:58:28 am »
It was available 2 minutes after finishing airing on my torrent site, no idea how but I was well chuffed!

Thought it was a good episode, personally the F1 driver was a terrible guest, I understand that's his prsonality but cmon, if you're going on a worldwide motoring show the least you could do is perk up a bit! Slash was good, not really something I'm into anymore but certainly I know well enough to be impressed by his appearence, though not his lap (xD).

Loved loved loved the recurring joke about the Audi, thought that was brilliant, especially when the episode opened with it!

And yeah, the final racing thing was great, I'd really like to try rallycross but the sad fact is they left out one very important cost, insurance. No track would let you do that without car racing insurance and racing health insurance, which are going to run you wayyyyy more than the car and the mods.

Either way, was a great episode, you often think they aren't really that good at driving, they're just enthusiasts who are also TV presenters, but even May was good in the rallycross so I was thoroughly pleased!

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 11:22:37 am »
I found KImi's interview hilarious, then again I've been following him since he was in FRenault so I'm used to his style, compred to when he was at Ferrari he was a lot more talkative.

And no Dunk, insurance for racing is cheap. Several karters I know run with cheap insurance (WAY under £1000) and they do just fine, same with car insurance. As somebody involved in the club racing scene (historic club racing actually), you don't need insurance at all for some clubs, whereas with others, you do need insurance.

For instance, brother in law races rallyx, no insurance with BRTDA (same club as in TG), he does just fine.
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 01:35:25 pm »
Lol, I'd love to have a club locally that offered the ability to race without insurance, course then there's the downside that if some prick rams you it's up to you to solve, but then that's what disclaimers are for...

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 01:52:31 pm »
Look up your local club then and get to racing, get a cheap car, stick the racing stuff in....bingo.

For Liverpool area....Anglesey's a drive away, you got kart tracks nearby
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011