Author Topic: Los Santos Government - Letter to the Mayor  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Shao Tsung

• The Triads
    • View Profile
Los Santos Government - Letter to the Mayor
« on: November 05, 2011, 06:14:37 pm »

Citizens of Los Santos, the Mayor's office is open to all letters from the general public. He will personally respond to all letters as quickly as time allows. We encourage you to ask him about his daily life, what's going on in the city or even voice a criticism! The Los Santos Government is here for you.

*Please be advised all letters will be screened. Letters that contain poor spelling, poor grammar, threats, lustful intent, smell funny, have sloppy handwriting, are stupid or appear to be downright mean may not receive a response.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
Re: Los Santos Government - Letter to the Mayor
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »
(( I cannot believe I am saying this, but PLEASE DO NOT WHNE AND BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING IN THE LETTER. IT IS ALL IC ))

Dear Mayor

I have sat and watched the LSLF gather momentum and the LSPD erode away any semblance of power you have.

My question to you is what do you intend to do about it? Are you sitting back and accepting it, are you meeting with the PD, LSLF and other cities? Where I am currently (Toronto, en route to Boston), the police were on strike and were mediated with.
I a
Why can't the West Coast follow that example? Is it pride? Greed? Jealousy? I used to love the city, yet as I watch from atop the Green Monster, all I see is the smoke from a city in ruins. It is not what it was.

Part of the problem is of course, the PD. They are trigger happy egomaniacs who would rather kill than fulfill a ticket quota. I have been a cop, the lack of procedure is scary. No evidence collection. No interrogation.

The gangs are just as bad to the point where the PD is a gang in all but name

Mayor Tsung, I urge you to save the city I once loved.
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Offline Shao Tsung

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 02:09:35 am »

Dear I Once Loved The City,

I have already met with the Chief of Police, Michael Clark and we have discussed some very broad ideas to work on. I believe he wishes the same thing as I, a professional, hardworking department. I can assure you now that all steps are being taken to hold officers who break the law accountable. Big Brother is watching.

I have not met with the Liberation Front. I am aware of their existence and I sympathize with their concerns. All parties involved should look at what sparked the creation of the Liberation Front so that we can avoid any further violence in the future. 

As for the gangs, I will be making sure the Los Santos Police Department's number one priority is what it always should be. Stomping out organized crime.

I will work my hardest to help make this the city you remember and love.

Thank you,

Mayor Tsung

Offline Westorz

• 3rd Street Saints
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 07:48:13 pm »
Dear Mayor

Where are thou?
I miss you homos alot :(

Offline Shao Tsung

• The Triads