Author Topic: Los Santos Government - Applications - Security and Driver [OPEN!]  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Maximus

• Public Relations manager
    • View Profile
Los Santos Government - Applications - Security and Driver [OPEN!]
« on: September 04, 2011, 07:15:42 pm »

Applications are now
OPEN

Code: [Select]
[center][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/xoflhx.png[/img]

[size=14pt][b][u][i]APPLICATION[/i][/u][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Previous Jobs:[/b]
[b]Applying for (Security or Driver):[/b]
[b]Do you have any experience for the job mentioned above?[/b]
[b]Small introduction of yourself (~5 lines):[/b]
[b]Do you own a gun license?[/b]
[b]Do you own a driving license?[/b]
[b]Do you have any criminal record?[/b]
[b]Will you risk your life for the mayor?[/b]

[hr]

[b][i][u][size=14pt](( OOC ))[/size][/u][/i][/b]

[b]InGame Level:[/b]
[b]Previous names:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]How long have you been Roleplaying?[/b]
[b]How long have you been in the actual server?[/b]
[b]Have you ever been Ajail'd/Warned/Kicked/Banned?:[/b]
[b]What is Powergaming? Example!:[/b]
[b]What is Metagaming? Example!:[/b]

[/center]
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:09:05 pm by Maximus »

Offline Alek Takahashi

• The Triads
    • View Profile
Re: Los Santos Government - Applications - Security and Driver [OPEN!]
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 06:11:15 pm »

APPLICATION

Name:Alek_Takahashi
Date of Birth:08.06.1981
Origin:Chinese
Number:7256
Previous Jobs:Taxi Driver, Police Officer
Applying for (Security or Driver):Driver
Do you have any experience for the job mentioned above?I do, I was a taxi driver and I was a police officer. As a police officer I often had to patrol the city with a cruiser.
Small introduction of yourself (~5 lines):Well, my name is Alek Takahashi, 30 years old. Born in China and moved to San Andreas at the age of 18 for a better life. I had difficulties when I came here, finding a place to live and I actually had problems with the green card. But that is all sorted out now, I'm a legal citizen of San Andreas. Been working as a Police officer for 5 years but I didn't like the payment, really wasn't enough for my family so I left. Now I have no job.
Do you own a gun license?Yes
Do you own a driving license?Yes
Do you have any criminal record?No
Will you risk your life for the mayor?Ofcourse I will.

(( OOC ))

InGame Level:78
Previous names:None
How long have you been Roleplaying?4 years
How long have you been in the actual server?3-3.5
Have you ever been Ajail'd/Warned/Kicked/Banned?:No
What is Powergaming? Example!:Powergaming is trying to do something technically not possible in real life. /me takes out a gun and kills everyone on the planet.
What is Metagaming? Example!:Metagaming is using OOC information ICly. For example I don't know someone's name ICly but I see it above their heads, so I pretend I know it ICly.

... otherwise it'd be like a lesbian turning back to men but them being a man in the firstplace but then have a sex ch

Offline Ace

• I don't DM. I DC (Death Cause)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 07:49:32 pm »

APPLICATION

Name: Roy_Sleyn
Date of Birth: 6/5/1991
Origin: British
Number:
Previous Jobs: N/A
Applying for (Security or Driver): I'm suitable for both rank's but i'd personally preffer Security.
Do you have any experience for the job mentioned above?
Small introduction of yourself (~5 lines): I'm Sleyn born in Manchester and moved to Los Santos cause of some family problems. Had training on firearms and driving, Mostly because i just liked it.
Do you own a gun license? Yes.
Do you own a driving license? Yes.
Do you have any criminal record? Some Minor offences like tickets for reckless driving.
Will you risk your life for the mayor? Yes.

(( OOC ))

InGame Level: 12
Previous names: Dan_Ace. Shady_Deanz
How long have you been Roleplaying? 4 years
How long have you been in the actual server? 4 years
Have you ever been Ajail'd/Warned/Kicked/Banned?: Show me someone who didn't. (Banned only once by an admin mistake, got unbanned right after).
What is Powergaming? Example!: When you cast force on someone without giving him the chance to react, or when you do stuff with your character that you can't do irl. /me takes out a minigun off his pocket and start's shooting everyone around.
What is Metagaming? Example!: When you mix OOC info ICly. When you see someone walking past you and you go up to him shouting his name by the time he never gave you his name Icly.

Offline Maximus

• Public Relations manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 02:59:30 pm »

APPLICATION

Name: Roy_Sleyn

Denied.
I've seen you before, and I do not like your attitude with Civillians.

Offline Dame

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 09:36:01 pm »

APPLICATION

Name: Shao Deng((will change if needed, cause I prolly have a criminal record on that one))
Date of Birth: 21.02.1981
Origin: China
Number: 9993
Previous Jobs: Taxi Driver, Grave Digger
Applying for (Security or Driver): I could do both, whichever is needed at the certain moment.
Do you have any experience for the job mentioned above? You could say so.
Small introduction of yourself (~5 lines):((if I have to change my change, just read the story in the other name))
Shao Deng was born in the suburbs of Beijing, China. His childhood was okay, even though his parents weren't that economically stable they still gave him everything they could afford. One day, they decided that it was a time for a change, to pursue a better and more stable life so they decided to immigrate to the United States of America. Life didn't start well for him, as he had to start a whole new life and had to leave everything behind him for a still unknown country for him. As he grew up, he started to realize and embrace the special feeling about San Andreas, and the charisma of the city of Los Santos.
Do you own a gun license? yes
Do you own a driving license? yes
Do you have any criminal record? yes, not something i'm proud of. but I have passed all those problems with anger management therapy and now am the loving father of 3 little children.
Will you risk your life for the mayor? if needed, yes

(( OOC ))

InGame Level: 50
Previous names: Damjan_Kolozeg ; Damjan_Takemitsu
How long have you been Roleplaying? over 3 years
How long have you been in the actual server? over 3 years
Have you ever been Ajail'd/Warned/Kicked/Banned?: for fun, lots and lots of times.
What is Powergaming? Example!: Powergaming is doing something that is not possible IRL, thus giving yourself an advantage over the other player. Example, somebody tries to shoot me and I esc abuse and then do /me is matrix and avoids the bullets.
What is Metagaming? Example!: When you mix up OOC and IC chats. Example: Shao Deng says: dude your PC sucks, you even lag on SA:MP!

I remember someone saying cbuggin is a disease and cant be cured.

Richard_Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 12:10:52 am »

APPLICATION

Name: Richard Smith
Date of Birth: 24/3/1990
Origin: United Kindom
Number: 5606
Previous Jobs: Security Guard in a mall by SF south.
Applying for (Security or Driver): Security
Do you have any experience for the job mentioned above? I've joined the sheriff department when i was younger in LV in the outer county sides. near fortcarson and Las Barrancas, also worked as a mall security guard in south SF.
Small introduction of yourself (~5 lines): My name is Richard Smith, i always gained intereasts in serving the law and protecting the city. I've served as a security guard for a few years in a mall and served as a sheriff near Fort Carson. I'm also trained/skilled at combat. My work is to keep the people of LS safe and more, i'm intereasted in life taking security jobs and i'm a hard working man with good skills of suvival and combat.
Do you own a gun license? Yes
Do you own a driving license? Yes
Do you have any criminal record? No i do not have any.
Will you risk your life for the mayor? Yes i will risk my life for the mayor, i want to serve these people well to prevent the criminal activity going on even such illegal activity on the mayor as a target, so i want to prevent this from happening and be a loyal man to the community.

(( OOC ))

InGame Level: 3 [Alt]
Previous names: None
How long have you been Roleplaying? Since redgies was made
How long have you been in the actual server? when redgies was made which was around two years ago.
Have you ever been Ajail'd/Warned/Kicked/Banned?: No if i have it would be less than 2
What is Powergaming? Example!: /me Takes out a small wire and strangles the man behind him on his neck. I did not ask for any resistance IRL there would be one or fear RP so i did not let the player Respond any resistances as a success too so that is Powergaming, by not giving a chance for a player to respond in RP.
What is Metagaming? Example!: Metagaming is mostly saying alot of OOC stuff IC'ly e.g. a noob comes up and says have u got msn? IC'ly thats metagaming or using smilies and shortcuts IC'ly you do not say them IRL so you do not say them IC'ly either otherwise thats another MG.

Offline Meh, Who Cares?

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 04:51:05 am »

APPLICATION

Name:Sean Jefferson
Date of Birth:11/05/1992
Origin:America
Number:555-5559
Previous Jobs:Taxi Driver.
Applying for (Security or Driver):Security.
Do you have any experience for the job mentioned above?Yes.
Small introduction of yourself (~5 lines):Well My name is Sean.I've come from America to Los Santos to start my new life at there since my life at America is not good.So I've been working as a Taxi Driver since that's the job which is suits for me.I always think to serve and protect the city from danger such as gangster,mafia and more.I pick as security since I'm good at surviving and shooting.
Do you own a gun license?Yes
Do you own a driving license?Yes
Do you have any criminal record?No
Will you risk your life for the mayor?Yes,i do.

(( OOC ))

InGame Level:5 [Alt]
Previous names:Calvin Jefferson
How long have you been Roleplaying?Around 7-8 month
How long have you been in the actual server?Redgie's Role Play is the first server since i got SA-MP.So 7-8 month too.
Have you ever been Ajail'd/Warned/Kicked/Banned?:No.
What is Powergaming? Example!:Doing something you can't do in real life. Example: /me lifts up the car and throws it away to China
What is Metagaming? Example!: Using OOC information to IC. Example: Wow Vincent your level so high.You can buy a car at High End Class Car Dealership!!

:)

Offline ~A. Price

• LSPD
  • Cripz don't die, we multiply.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 05:20:50 am »
This is not the current application for government any longer nor the prompt.
The board will be wiped clean once Shao is given moderator rights of this board and
your current applications will be deleted.

Offline claudenij

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 03:50:58 pm »

APPLICATION

Name: Paco Riccardo.
Date of Birth:29/1/1987.
Origin: Italy.
Number:9751.
Previous Jobs: Truck driver.
Applying for (Security or Driver):Security.
Do you have any experience for the job mentioned above?No.
Small introduction of yourself (~5 lines): My name is Paco and I was born in Italy, I have two brothers.
My father works as a Security man to protect the mayor of Italy, and my mother works as a Doctor.my little brother works as a swim model and the oldest works as a Taxi Driver. I liked my father job so I wanted to be like him. I got a message that Los Santos' Mayor in dangerous and need more Security men, so I went to Los Santos so I can join there and have this job and rescue my life for the Mayor's safety.
Now I own an apartment and I live alone and I want to work in this job, because I really like it.
Do you own a gun license?Yes.
Do you own a driving license?Yes.
Do you have any criminal record?No.
Will you risk your life for the mayor?Yes, off course.

(( OOC ))

InGame Level:16.
Previous names:James_Russel.
How long have you been Roleplaying?A year ago.
How long have you been in the actual server?A year ago.
Have you ever been Ajail'd/Warned/Kicked/Banned?: Yes, but it was a long time ago, when I started to play. 1/3
What is Powergaming? Example!: Doing something that you can't do in real life, and doing an action without attempts. Example: if someone write /me close the car's doors so no one can exit, and  you get out from the car.
What is Metagaming? Example!: Mixing OOC with IC. Example: /L Hey romio, look at my level its so high. u wont get like me :D.