Author Topic: [Denied] Liu Xiang  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Liu_Xiang(Hisagi)

• The Triads
  • LOK Fan
    • View Profile
[Denied] Liu Xiang
« on: June 11, 2011, 01:04:03 pm »
IG name:Liu Xiang
Nationality:Romanian
Timezone:+2 GMT
Why would you be a good admin?
First things first, I have been on the server for over 3 years and i have been playing SAMP for a total of 4 years+, meaning i am experienced with the game, and many of the bugs within it that people abuse.
I am good at reading people and have a habbit of spoting hackers a mile away + i have helped admins catch hackers + scammers/bug abusers on many ocasions.
I have always been honest OOCly about everything and i tend not to lie, I even self punished myself IG when I did/do something wrong(gang suspension).
I never bias anyone just because i know them, when there are complaints thrown at my gang members i always take a good look at them and their proof before i make a decision, i wont just lie to save my members.
I am generally active, this is the only server i play on like 95% of my time and my grammar could use some work, but i believe that i make myself clear...most of the time.
I had a habit of always helping the new players by offering them tutorials and money, implying that i am pacient.
I as a person am very understanding and always try to help people, I only get annoyed easaly when i have done one thing way to many times, and am very likely fed up with it.

Also i am busy with work so because of that I am only available after 17:00 ig time until friday, on weekends however i can be ON at any given time.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:52:24 pm by Raul »
Since Light travel's faster then sound, people may appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Raul

• Hobo With A Shotgun
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [Denied] Liu Xiang
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 12:53:04 pm »
Dear Liu Xiang,

Thank you for applying for a position as an RRP server administrator. We regret to inform you that based on our hiring criteria, your application has been denied. Apologies for the time taken to reach a final decision. We hope this decision does not affect your (future) RRP experiences.
Regards,

The RRP administrative team.