Author Topic: (( The Government - OOC Suggestions ))  (Read 3601 times)

Offline David

• LSPD
    • View Profile
Re: (( The Government - Suggestions ))
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 03:41:41 pm »
To be honest, it's not Vladimirs fault. Even if we get a new mayor, he may be active but that doesn't mean he can do something as mayor. Because there's simply nothing to do. The only thing he can do is recruit members, hold speeches and do some RP. I don't think a new mayor would do anything special. We need to wait for Redgie to script something that makes the Government useful, like the tax system.

Offline Setzer

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 03:47:27 pm »
You may be right, but even with nothing scripted, the Mayor could host like one or two RPs a week. All I could see so far (except one RP) were the Government's employees fucking around and threatening me as PD officer that I will loose my job once I arrest them.

That makes the Gornment looks so corrupt and just not right.

Duyi Yaozu

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 04:30:06 pm »
When I got elected I spent the first 2 weeks on organizing RP events all the fucking time. I suggested so many things that would improve the government and it would give it a meaning. Nothing has been scripted and I don't feel like repeating the same choice of 3 RP's the government has to offer.

Once something gets done, I assure you things will change.

On another note, I'll try to be active a bit more but real life's a priority.

Offline Maximus

• Public Relations manager
    • View Profile
Re: (( The Government - OOC Suggestions ))
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 09:05:52 pm »
I'm now also accepting suggestion. I mean, why not?

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 09:26:35 pm »
To be honest, it's not Vladimirs fault. Even if we get a new mayor, he may be active but that doesn't mean he can do something as mayor. Because there's simply nothing to do. The only thing he can do is recruit members, hold speeches and do some RP. I don't think a new mayor would do anything special. We need to wait for Redgie to script something that makes the Government useful, like the tax system.

Coming back to this.

It's a catch 22. The Mayor can only do so much without anything being scripted. Yet nothing will be added if it isn't popular.

It's the same for EMS too
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Duyi Yaozu

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 12:28:05 am »
Just so we're clear, the government can offer very quality and new role play to the server, it's up to the services to determine and allow that. Otherwise without their authority, the mayor is stuck doing speeches in which he's going to be assassinated and holding in-game events that get boring very quickly.

There is enough script for a massive, mind-blowing, days-lasting role play, but there is lack of creativity and a fear of losing their social status within the internet between a lot of members of this community.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• RRP Based Browser Game
  • The good die too young....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 12:32:04 am »
So, would you agree that people need 'cool features' and 'action' in the Government to even consider joining it?

It looks that way to me. The services will not allow a government to lead them at all, they all want to lead the city themselves.
The above post may contain sarcasm, typos, and/or feelings or opinions. This may offend people. I don't care.

RIP #77. You were one of a kind.
Dan Wheldon, 1978-2011

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 12:34:22 am »
Well. It's not only about the mayor, yeah. We need to think about our staff. We need to make it look fun, so that people will join. For that, we need to be active, do events, major RPs.

Duyi Yaozu

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 12:40:11 am »
I did not go on as mayor for the past two weeks for a particular reason. I did not want to bore the staff and everyone and make them quit it, because they have no paycheck, the mayor cannot /withdraw and pay them and there are only two things you are currently available to role play. I'd rather let someone like Max have faith in it and accomplish something that I couldn't be arsed to..because I have a life :P. Not saying anything bad about you Max, it's just you're way younger and things like these were fun to me at that age as well.

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 12:47:16 am »
Yeah, and seeing I still have 2 more weeks of vacations, why not. xD

Offline Nikolia

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 07:43:17 am »
Can You check Peoples applications?
Oh come the fuck on....you are fuckin posting flame in every single topic...please stop that whining am getting a permaheadache from you xiaNia...

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 01:08:51 pm »
Could you chill out? The Gov has a new mayor, so you'll have to wait a while till he gets stuff up and running.