Author Topic: House Moves - Read BEFORE Requesting  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
House Moves - Read BEFORE Requesting
« on: August 09, 2010, 07:31:39 pm »
Intro
Unfortunately due to the risks involved, house moving cannot be an automated process, as I believe alot of people would simply move houses to un-RP locations. Therefore until further notice house moves must be requested in a new topic using the following format.

How to get your new house location
Simply stand where you wish to move your houses icon to, and type /save. Then, navigate to your San Andreas game directory, of which the most common one is as follows:
Code: [Select]
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
Next locate the file called savedpositions.txt, and open it using notepad. Navigate to the bottom line, and paste it into your application, it will look something like this:
AddPlayerClass(261,1791.5844,-1163.7732,23.8281,341.1608,0,0,0,0,0,0); //
Code - To be placed in a new topic
Topic Name: "House Move - Username"
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]House Key (/level ingame):[/b]
[b]Desired House Location:[/b]

Fees
- The fee for a house move is 20 Donation Points
- If you do not have 20 Donation Points available on your account when I attempt to perform the house move, your request will be deleted
- This fee is not negotiable

Time / Date
I will do house moves in batches, do not expect it to be done quickly or at a certain date and time, and most certainly do not message me asking for a date / time, I cannot give you one!

Where did my topic go?
Into the Closed Topics board
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:08:09 am by Clark »

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.