Author Topic: Donation Information  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Donation Information
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:51:06 pm »
Why Donate?

The server itself costs money to run. I pay a company in exchange for rental of one of their computers, located over in the netherlands. In order to pay for this, I offer the ability to donate real money, in exchange for Donation Points, as well as peace of mind that the server will continue to run thanks to your donation.

How does the donation system work?

First of all you must purchase Donation Points from the donation control panel. Each donation point costs 1.00 / $2.00 / €1.50 and can then be used on the Donation Control Panel (DCP). You can exchange the points for ingame benefits such as levels, car conversions and much more, as well as the ability to purhase properties of other players using Donation Points, and all via the DCP.

How to Donate?

There are a number of different ways for you to donate money, some more secure than others, and some more costly for both of us to use. Here they are listed in rank order, starting with the best.

PayPal

The most secure method of all, is PayPal. Simply sign up for an account at www.PayPal.com, then top up your account using a bank account, credit/debit card or other method of accepted payment(See website), and then visit the account top up section of the donation control panel. This is a fully automated system!

Google Checkout

Although only available in some countries, Google Checkout is a great way to transfer money. You can register for an account at www.checkout.google.com and then contact me privately or create a topic in this board. This will soon be automated, but at current is using a slightly manual system.

Money Bookers

This system is extremely similar to PayPal, the only difference being that it's website is at www.MoneyBookers. If you would like to donate using this method, please visit the account top up section of the donation control panel. This will soon be automated, but at current is using a slightly manual system.

Alert Pay

This system is extremely similar to PayPal, the only difference being that it's website is at www.AlertPay. If you would like to donate using this Alertpay, please contact me privately, or open a topic in this board. This will soon be automated, but at current is using a slightly manual system.

Bank to Bank/Credit/Debit card

If you would like to use one of those methods, please refer to the PayPal method, and use that instead, PayPal works with all of these in most countries.

Other

If you have another method of payment available to you, which you would like to pay via, please contact me with information, and I will try my best to offer that method of payment.

FAQ

What does the money go towards

Server and Hosting bills.

What if you get more money than it costs you

In the rare event that this happens, the money will be kept for the next month.

How long will it take for my rewards to be given

As soon as the payment is confirmed and received, I will reward you with your donation points as soon as I am able to. This is normally within a few seconds if I am online. This will soon be automated, but at current is using a slightly manual system. PayPal is automated!

x.xx doesn't equal $x.xx

None payments may be slightly mis-translated in order to account for any exchange fees I pick up after receiving the donation, but these fees are always very small.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 06:13:10 pm by Redgie »

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.