Author Topic: script pls  (Read 145 times)

Offline Julio>

• RRP Admin
  • unbans for cookies
    • View Profile
script pls
« on: January 27, 2019, 06:38:20 pm »
hi redgie can we have the script pls

Offline known

• The Boss's Assistant
    • View Profile
Re: script pls
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 04:50:46 pm »
/report 12 haras my

/report 12 HARAS MY DMER NOOB))))

/report 12 HE TONGUE PUNCHED MY FART BOX

Offline Seņor Stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 10:55:48 pm »

Offline known

• The Boss's Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 05:53:25 pm »

ye s ~ he is the most dangerovs cvnt ever )) SUBZERO STYLE

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 03:18:08 pm »
I program for a living now, I can honestly tell you that the RRP script is a piece of shit. Even Cypher's code (which I wrote from scratch, as opposed to RRP's script which is based on PEN1LS) is pretty poor compared to what a real programmer would write.

In short; you don't want it.

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Seņor Stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 08:08:26 pm »
2 dollar called once

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 07:31:08 pm »
I program for a living now, I can honestly tell you that the RRP script is a piece of shit. Even Cypher's code (which I wrote from scratch, as opposed to RRP's script which is based on PEN1LS) is pretty poor compared to what a real programmer would write.

We've all got too start somewhere mate!
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline known

• The Boss's Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 05:28:48 pm »

So that's why Lance was so arrogant, cocky and snide all the time and made fun of the servers and forums whenever he got the chance, claiming they're coded in a very poor way and was practically unstoppable whenever he decided to either hack into the admin control panel or whatever you call it and exploit multiplayer mechanics. Haha, that was fun to watch.

Anyways, back to the more relevant part of your post, is coding even worth it ? I know there's huge market for it and the pay is probably not as bad, I've got a few friends who eventually graduated and obtained their coding degrees but when it came to actually applying their knowledge in order to get paid they told me they regret every single second spent learning that thing lol, to make things worse I keep nagging about the fact that whatever they make for a whole month I make in less than 4-5 business days hahahaha
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:10:38 pm by known »

Offline Seņor Stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 01:12:55 am »

So that's why Lance was so arrogant, cocky and snide all the time and made fun of the servers and forums whenever he got the chance, claiming they're coded in a very poor way and was practically unstoppable whenever he decided to either hack into the admin control panel or whatever you call it and exploit multiplayer mechanics. Haha, that was fun to watch.

Anyways, back to the more relevant part of your post, is coding even worth it ? I know there's huge market for it and they pay is probably not as bad, I've got a few friends who eventually graduated and obtained their coding degrees but when it came to actually applying their knowledge in order to get paid they told me they regret every single second spent learning that thing lol, to make things worse I keep nagging about the fact that whatever they make for a whole month I make in less than 4-5 business days hahahaha
can you give me money??????????????

Offline known

• The Boss's Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 11:15:46 am »

Anyways, back to the more relevant part of your post, is coding even worth it ? I know there's huge market for it and they pay is probably not as bad, I've got a few friends who eventually graduated and obtained their coding degrees but when it came to actually applying their knowledge in order to get paid they told me they regret every single second spent learning that thing lol, to make things worse I keep nagging about the fact that whatever they make for a whole month I make in less than 4-5 business days hahahaha
can you give me money??????????????

yes ~sir, pleas, give my youre paypal email and paswort so i can INSE RT_ ))

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 09:38:47 pm »

I've never witnessed you actually type like that.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Seņor Stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 01:08:14 pm »
luis you are a bully, go away.

Offline known

• The Boss's Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 07:10:00 pm »

I've never witnessed you actually type like that.

I've never witnessed you altogether.

Offline Bodie

• Admin Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 07:17:30 pm »
Redgie finally admits his script was shit. The day has finally come. It was a fun server but lacked badly compared to other servers.

Offline Julio>

• RRP Admin
  • unbans for cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 07:18:11 pm »
bodies going all out on redgie