Author Topic: Who still comes here?  (Read 956 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Who still comes here?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2018, 04:40:57 pm »
@Redgie; Link me the most up-to-date version of one of your novels, mate. I promised to buy one of them years ago and I never did. Owe you that much after all these years. Happy for you you got engaged and seemingly having your shit in order, bro, truly. It's really weird to me the last time I spoke to you, you were basically still a kid, even though I'm only like little more than a year older than you :D.]

Appreciate it Wes, and it seems strange to only finally find out the meaning of your name now, ha. The link to the books are in my sig, but please feel no obligation to buy unless you're genuinely interested, though if you do read it, let me know how you find it :)

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Luis.

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 06:32:04 pm »
Hey Wes. Still waiting on that oppurtunity mate. Although I’m now busy as fuck with RL.

Working long hours, worth it in the end. Recently got a girlfriend who makes me happy, lifes pretty good at the minute.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Yakuta

• Member of the RAYLOY party
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2018, 04:02:51 am »
hi lads

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 11:58:28 am »
Sup people super busy working 70h a week these days traffic management life but im making like £600 a week at least haha
PSN: Razgriz_2142

Offline Dame

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2018, 01:39:58 am »
Ironically it was down the last couple days. I decided it would be good to wipe it right after I asked if anybody still comes here.
Think I last logged in like 2-3 years ago, has it been down since or was it just down for the past couple of days?
Couple of days negrito
Well there's a name I hadn't seen in a while, hows my favorite Rotterdammer doing? I actually spent a year in Holland working, only once went to Rotterdam and fucking hell is that city windy!
I'm not actually from Rotterdam lol, just my favorite football club Feyenoord is (where my original username Wes_FR came from). But meh, I've been ok at best, not quite where I hoped to be all those year ago, mostly just getting old as shit. Long live mental issues. What's up my brother? Where were you staying? And yeah, Rotterdam definitely is windy.  :P Still talk to Vlad?

@Sammy; Jayd Alam get out of "jail" yet? Send him my regards (and Bull3t's from Pug's) if you're still in contact with him (no joke); I'm sure he'll remember us. Known that little bitch nigga since he was 13. As hilarious as he was I am seriously curious about him lol. On a different note, you cleaned up your drinking/smoking-n-driving act yet bro? Not judging, I sympathize, but hope you know better by now.

@Redgie; Link me the most up-to-date version of one of your novels, mate. I promised to buy one of them years ago and I never did. Owe you that much after all these years. Happy for you you got engaged and seemingly having your shit in order, bro, truly. It's really weird to me the last time I spoke to you, you were basically still a kid, even though I'm only like little more than a year older than you :D.]

@Luis; Hi bloke. You made admin yet?

One love.
Well shit, mental health issues are a bitch to live with, I hope you're doing as best you can in that regard!

I was in Groningen for a year, first time living by myself and in a foreign country. Feels surreal that it's going to be a year's time since I've been back in June. Tbf I'd gladly go back.

Also, I always assumed you were from Feyenoord because of the FR handle lol. Guess I had that wrong for years :D.

As for Vlad, not really. The occasional hello when I meet him on the streets, but nothing more.

Stay good my man :)
I remember someone saying cbuggin is a disease and cant be cured.

Offline Uncle_Gravy

• AL_Pacino
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2018, 05:42:16 pm »
I'm still here and i stalk your steam every now and then...
Support my YT Channel by Subscribing - www.Youtube.com/User/GamingWithUncleGravy
Support my Twitch Channel by Following - www.Twitch.tv/Uncle_Gravy

Offline Tybone

• DUN DUN DUN
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 06:03:19 pm »
:3

Offline Sammy

• Cypher
  • Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2018, 01:51:00 am »
Lol Wes, I never knew the fuck in person he was just beg friending back in the day. Who knows if hes in jail or out, I just hope he aint stabbed because there have been so many fucking stabbings this year alone its ridiculous I have to look over my damn shoulder every time I go out. As for the alcohol abuse, drink-driving I got done for that after writing off my lancer, so yeah no more of that lucky to be fucking alive and no scratch what so ever. Confidence was well over the roof after becoming Ocado driver and driving around uninsured in my old civic for a year straight without getting caught, so in a way I'm glad I learnt my lesson now rather than later in life where I could have done much worse in a more critical part of life.

I still say I wouldn't of crashed in my civic tbh, fucking fwd saloons, big mistake. Best part is insurance has no idea though LOL

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline Señor Stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2018, 04:49:23 pm »

Offline David

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2018, 09:54:56 am »
hÿ

Offline Genu.

• 3rd Street Saints