Author Topic: 3 years after server closure, what have you been up to?  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
Re: 3 years after server closure, what have you been up to?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2018, 09:15:02 am »
Bring it back for the 10 year anniversary xx

You still up in fundee yakky?

And would love to get one last game of something with most people but working like 60h a week makes it impossible to get decent time to play anything apart from overwatch on my ps4 haha
PSN: Razgriz_2142

Offline Yakuta

• Member of the RAYLOY party
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2018, 07:35:59 pm »

And would love to get one last game of something with most people but working like 60h a week makes it impossible to get decent time to play anything apart from overwatch on my ps4 haha

Yeah am indeed, in 3rd year, have another year left here then fuck knows what I'm at after that. Dj'd at a club before christmas so hoping I get to play a few more sets there

RRP coming back for 1 day would be the shit

Offline Señor Stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2018, 01:15:45 pm »

Offline Luis»

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2018, 01:33:24 pm »
He’s a big time author now! No time for RRP.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2018, 11:07:00 am »

Yeah am indeed, in 3rd year, have another year left here then fuck knows what I'm at after that. Dj'd at a club before christmas so hoping I get to play a few more sets there

I wad up there with work last week causing carnage on the roads haha! What club man?

I sometimes go up there for nights out never know i might bump into you hahah

Offline Yakuta

• Member of the RAYLOY party
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2018, 02:18:12 pm »

I wad up there with work last week causing carnage on the roads haha! What club man?

Hahahah. Rooms, you heard of it? Loads of techno/house/disco. (Finally grew out of my Paramore phase a few years ago hahahaha) Think they do a few nights with bands sometimes too. If you've been there in the past 3 years there's a decent chance we've already met lmao. What you up to these days?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:31:11 am by Yakuta »

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2018, 07:02:01 am »

Hahahah. Rooms, you heard of it? Loads of techno/house/disco. (Finally grew out of my Paramore phase a few years ago hahahaha) Think they do a few nights with bands sometimes too. If you've been there in the past 3 years there's a decent chance we've already met lmao. What you up to these days?

Not been up for a while im happily settled in a flat down in Bo'ness with the other half.

Not been up to dundee for a night out for a good few years should defo come up for a riot do an actual RRP meetup hahahaha

Im more into synthpop and shit like crystal castles now I've mellowed out a shit ton the past while.

Getting dragged to london to see Taylor Swift in June which is gonna be weird as fuck...

Offline Señor Stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2018, 04:27:07 pm »
He’s a big time author now! No time for RRP.
Stop using sarcasm luissse

Offline Brian-

• Ex Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2018, 03:50:01 pm »
Finished high school in 2010. Finished University in 2014. I'm 25, almost 26 now, about to get married soon to my high school sweetheart.

I've got a good, well paid job, I travel a lot etc. but it always feels like something's missing. I'm not unhappy with my life but back then, 10 years ago, I thought I would do so much more in life before I get married and so on. I don't know what has happened in the meantime haha. I get this strange feeling I was a lot happier back then when I was 15. Meh, idk.

My woman and I bought our very own house recently in the suburbs, with the big yard like we always wanted to. I have a cat and a dog. I don't do drugs. Smoke weed couple of times a week. Life's been pretty good to be honest, that's why I don't know why this nostalgia keeps hitting me in the head, literally.

Nevermind me, just wanted to say hi to all of ya folk that are still here. Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:06:14 pm by Brian- »

Offline Tomi

• RRP Mapper
  • back from Turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2018, 01:59:17 pm »
Hi

Offline Jeff Marshall

• Los Santos Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2018, 09:16:25 pm »
 old memories has died. FUCK ME
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 09:21:36 pm by Jeff Marshall »

Offline Meh, Who Cares?

• -DooM.Strik3-
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2018, 07:08:24 am »
Nothing much..
:)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2018, 05:10:18 pm »
Been quite a busy 12 months or so for me... wrote (or at least published) another book, bought, renovated and moved into a house of my own, and got engaged too! Oh and now I'm addicted to PUBG. So.... yeah.

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Must be a hacker.

• The Boss's Assistant
  • `i have Becomet reil ' - Will smit , 1944 , D-day,
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2018, 06:11:47 pm »
Oh and now I'm addicted to PUBG.

well, atleast you're not a total faggot.

Offline Tiberius

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2018, 06:22:01 pm »
Well fuck me, I had no idea this place was still going, this has put a big silly smirk on my face. I can't remember when I left but it was a long time ago, way more than 4 years.

I've been with my current girlfriend for 8 years, I probably met her around the time I left, maybe, I'm not sure, it's all a bit of a blur. I set up my own business that I've been doing for 4 years, I got bored of working for others so I thought I'd give it a go. It's tough going but I'm working for the future and taking very little money out of it right now, just putting it back into the business instead, hopefully it'll grow into something good. other than that life goes on as it always did, the only difference is I don't get drunk quite as often, my waistline is a little wider and Marvel films are taking over the world, which is nice  :)

I'm about to post on Redgie's forum, I wasn't expecting this this morning  :)