Author Topic: 3 years after server closure, what have you been up to?  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3 years after server closure, what have you been up to?
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2018, 02:28:17 PM »
What's your business in Tib, if you don't me asking  :)?

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Wes

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2018, 04:21:07 AM »
Thrashing self.
Thoughts roll down the shaft of the brain, mental gives the signal to the physical

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2018, 11:43:34 AM »
Well im now booked to go to blackpool for a long weekend next month, move into a flat in July....life jjst got serious all of a sudden..

Nobody would ever expect me on here to adult properly i think haha
PSN: Razgriz_2142

Offline Tiberius

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2018, 10:36:44 AM »
What's your business in Tib, if you don't me asking  :)?

I sell movie, game and TV merchandise online at the moment, mainly geeky stuff like Marvel, DC, Star Wars etc. I used to sell all sorts of stuff but discovered that POP! Vinyls were popular and they've kinda taken over in the last couple of years. I'm in the process of diversifying again and looking into other stuff to sell. Oh and setting up a website that I should have done years ago. The plan was to set up on eBay and Amazon, get that ticking over and then use that money to cover a website etc. but with POP!s selling well the website got kinda sidelined.

Offline Uncle_Gravy

• AL_Pacino
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2018, 05:38:38 PM »

I met a goat.

After my brief encounter with a goat, I have now dedicated my life to studying them.

During my studies, I was reading a book in the middle of a goat pen, while behind me billy goat gruff was not too pleased with my company and started to charge me, knocking me out cold in the process.

While I was out I had an epiphany, I met goat god, after a lengthy conversation and some hay I woke up, and from that moment I had to dedicate myself to the goat way,

Few days after that I visited a goat temple, I was shown around by the Goat preist, explaining their way of life, I told the preist I was ready to dedicate my life to the goat way, thankfully he let me join with open hoofs.

Now I spend 23 hours of the day meditating along aside the Goat Preist, in front of some goat monks and goat disciples....

I'll update in the future of with how I'm getting on.

So I have now completed my Goat studies and became head Goat of the Goat Temple, quite an exciting time, along with my Daughter, Goatina.

Also my 10 year anniversary on this Forum in October.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:40:56 PM by Uncle_Gravy »
Support my YT Channel by Subscribing - www.Youtube.com/User/GamingWithUncleGravy
Support my Twitch Channel by Following - www.Twitch.tv/Uncle_Gravy