Author Topic: My Car :)  (Read 49154 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My Car :)
« Reply #765 on: February 17, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »
For the love of God Luis listen to a fellow ex-Fiesta owner, any money you spend on it above 10 is a waste, it will never look good and you will never get the money back! Just enjoy the fact they have awesome little engines!

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 18, 2017, 07:49:17 AM »
For the love of God Luis listen to a fellow ex-Fiesta owner, any money you spend on it above 10 is a waste, it will never look good and you will never get the money back! Just enjoy the fact they have awesome little engines!

Unless it's a new mk7 haha.

But I do agree wholeheartedly with this every 10 quid here and there could be put towards something much better!

Took me 3 years of saving and doing overtime in my old job to eventually be able to put down a good deposit on my ST and I have no regrets about doing it at al and also used that time to research what I wanted originally was going for a GT86 or a new Clio sport but detested that fucking flappy paddle gearbox.

The tldr is don't waste money modding the old fiesta, plan save and get something you'll have for a good few years!
PSN: Razgriz_2142

Offline known

• The Boss's Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 18, 2017, 11:40:21 AM »
GT86 is an exceptionally good, robust and beautiful car, comes with a decent stock performance too, one day I may look into owning one, for now ill stick with my 4x4 Turbo 250hp ST205

Offline Tom Baker

• RRP Admin
  • Level 7 Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 20, 2017, 08:47:29 AM »
Blue HONDA Civic 9 Vaillante - 120hp - 1.6 IDTEC
Tom Baker,
LSPD Commander.
Server Admin Level 7.
GTA V: sokar78

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 04, 2017, 08:41:54 PM »
GT86 is an exceptionally good, robust and beautiful car, comes with a decent stock performance too, one day I may look into owning one, for now ill stick with my 4x4 Turbo 250hp ST205

It is but the state of the roads in Scotland especially in the winter makes RWD a pretty bad choice I spend a fair bit of time up north and rear wheel drive and snow isn't the greatest of combos.
PSN: Razgriz_2142

Offline Uncle_Gravy

• AL_Pacino
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 12, 2018, 05:51:08 PM »
Still have the Z4, but have upgraded to something new.

09 Honda Accord EX 2.4i (CU2)

Very nice car, very comfortable (coming from a low sports car), surprisingly quick for a car weighing 1.5tons and only having 200bhp.

Spoiler (hover to show)

Spoiler (hover to show)

Support my YT Channel by Subscribing - www.Youtube.com/User/GamingWithUncleGravy
Support my Twitch Channel by Following - www.Twitch.tv/Uncle_Gravy

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: May 18, 2018, 02:23:45 PM »
Check you out with your 2 cars Al

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Uncle_Gravy

• AL_Pacino
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 18, 2018, 05:26:32 PM »
Yes, bask in my glory, now show me your asshole.
Support my YT Channel by Subscribing - www.Youtube.com/User/GamingWithUncleGravy
Support my Twitch Channel by Following - www.Twitch.tv/Uncle_Gravy