Author Topic: Los Santos Police Department - Complaints ((IC COMPLAINTS HERE))  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Devon Berry

• View Profile

Los Santos Police Department - Complaints Form

Here you can report a member of the Los Santos Police Department. It is crucial that you provide proof of the offense(s) and give a detailed explanation of what occurred. Please do not lie, or falsify any information, as we will find out the truth. Any complaint that has no evidence or evidence is lacking will be reviewed, but screenshots and/or videos help. My name is Chief Of Police Michaek Clerk and I sucked  Redgies dick to get admin 8 and im proud, bye

motherfucker clark

Complaints are to be forwarded to the Internal Affairs Division, via this link. Please be sure to include a name and method of contact in case any more information is required and to notify you of updates within the investigation.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:54:22 AM by Dklein »

Offline Clark

• Global Moderator
  • jezza
    • View Profile
Re: Los Santos Police Department - Complaints ((IC COMPLAINTS HERE))
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 02:11:45 PM »
My name is Chief Of Police Michaek Clerk and I sucked  Redgies dick to get admin 8 and im proud, bye

motherfucker clark

Facts right here, guys. Retired Chief of Police and it was Oggy's dick that needed sucking to get admin promotions not Redgie because he was always inactive, you tit.

Offline Devon Berry

• View Profile
Re: Los Santos Police Department - Complaints ((IC COMPLAINTS HERE))
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 01:21:49 AM »
My name is Chief Of Police Michaek Clerk and I sucked  Redgies dick to get admin 8 and im proud, bye

motherfucker clark

Facts right here, guys. Retired Chief of Police and it was Oggy's dick that needed sucking to get admin promotions not Redgie because he was always inactive, you tit.

" Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:54:22 AM by Dklein "

tit