Author Topic: Suggestions Board Rearranged - 14/09/2012  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Suggestions Board Rearranged - 14/09/2012
« on: September 14, 2012, 06:56:41 PM »
As of today the suggestions board has now been rearranged to bring it into line with the new CRPG suggestions board format. While it will look mostly the same, there are a few changes.

No more "Added" Board
While it is nice to see what's been added over the years, now that we have regular changelogs, there is always some way of seeing what was added when. Once an update has been applied, and work on the next update begins, the "Accepted" board will be cleared, with all topics in it being deleted, rather than moved to an "Added" board.

Old content archived
In order to try and keep the new board organised, all old topics are now in an archive section, with none essential or empty child-boards removed. This saves on space and will allow me to at some point begin pruning this board, till all topics are removed. As this won't be for some times, I recommend anybody with any content in these old topics to find it and re-post it. Suggestions will now be actively looked at.

Posting new Topics
All suggestions for anything related to the RRP server can now be posted in the main suggestions board. This includes the server itself and the UCP, but does not include the forum, TS or anything else that applies to Cypher Gaming as a whole.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them, otherwise I encourage you to post any new or old ideas you have, as the next update will be looking to add as many as possible!

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.