Author Topic: Want to be a gang mod? (Application process)  (Read 6102 times)

Offline Luis»

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
Re: Want to be a gang mod? (Application process)
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 03:54:02 PM »
Yes because it's dumb to say things about other people families.
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D
------

Offline Sammy

• Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2013, 05:04:38 PM »
no luis's allowed

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline <Matthews>

• LSPD
  • IMPOSSIBRU!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2013, 07:15:19 PM »
Gang Moderator Application

IG Name + Previous Names: Name: Robert Matthews. Prev. names: Alverz Cordoba, Aaron Blackwell, Aaron Johnson.

Forum Name: ♫-Matthews-♫

Past Experience with gangs (Leader/Member etc of gangs): I was the leader in Bloodhounds MC which ran very well but the members got inactive so I had to close it. I was in Vatos Locos and made it to rank 3. I was in other gangs too, like: 6SI, VF, 3SS, TRI...

What will you do to better the current gang system?: First of all, you are doing a great job Julio, you really are, now I see that you need help because of all the gangs that are being created, well I'm here to help. Thing is, I want to be a moderator, on any board but I never got a chance to be, so now that I see you, offering this wonderful job I applied with many reasons. I will be very active and will always check the gang requests and delete inactive gangs. I won't accept any bribes and all the other things like that. I will read all the gangs story and check their topic for any stolen names, graphics...etc. I will look for them as long as possible, and will not tolerate thiefs, stealing from other servers/forums. I won't let my eye off the SS's and the gangs RP. I will make sure that the gangs will be active. I will help the leaders if they'll not now how to create or run a gang, I won't fail them. I've been in RRP for a really long time and I want to be a part of RRP ''inside'' community. I know alot about gangs so there won't be any problems with this. Please, give me the chances because I really want to help you guys, help RRP. I hope that you give me one chance so I can prove myself to you and the whole RRP members that I'm capable of doing this job. Thank you for reviewing my application.

(Leave this part)
Seen [ ]
S.W.A.T - Alpha Swat Member.
H.S.I.U - Lead Interceptioner.

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2013, 03:18:29 AM »
Not sure if the applications are still opened, or if the fourth has been picked, but I wouldn't mind throwing my name in the ring again. Finally got SA-MP set back up on my Laptop, and it runs nice enough for me to be interested in playing again.
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Sammy

• Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2013, 04:02:07 AM »
Uhh I don't know, entire community seem's pretty inactive, there's not much choice left for us but to lower some of the gangs standards, let's say a new minimum limit of official gangs to have 2 online per day for example..

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline [501]Gabel | Tugger!

• LSPD
  • Tunafish!? What am I, a cat or somethin'!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2013, 05:07:50 AM »
Sucks the pop. is in such disarray that that is the standard. But understandably so. Just keep me in the loop regarding Gang Mod apps. I'm quite interested.
Tbh botted my agi lvl to 99 last year.

Offline Julio>

• unbans for cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2015, 11:26:36 PM »
You have the job, congrats

Offline Heem

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2015, 12:20:55 PM »
Oh congratulations!

Offline David

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2015, 10:44:31 AM »
thanks