Author Topic: 3 years after server closure, what have you been up to?  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3 years after server closure, what have you been up to?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »
Yeah I wouldn't worry Setzer, the chances of anybody being deported are damn low, for someone actually working it's a hell of a lot lower.

I seriously doubt that Brexit will change much of anything. And hopefully, it'll get cancelled (however unlikely).

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Sammy

• Cypher
  • Realistic Boobs Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2016, 06:48:21 AM »
BTW, £480 a month to insure a Honda Civic? What the hell? I paid £1050 for mine for the whole year!

It's because I'm only 21 and have had licence for less than a month when I insured myself on my dads car. Fully comp too, it's also a fucking 2.2 litre diesel, that shit flys at 140bhp (call me a daredevil doing 120 on the A12 with no insurance lol. I know i'm stupid and I'll probably learn my lesson when I get caught), when I got into my mates mums modded ep3 at 250bhp it felt similar, they want 5k a year for that, I was actually offered by his mates mum to be insured on it but I declined politely lol.

I don't know how many of you have driven cars over 300 brake, but shit, my mates R34 is something else at stage 1. He's trying to get his hands on an R35 Stage 4 by finance as he only sold the R34 like last week, I'm looking forward to that 0-60 lmao.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 06:58:35 AM by Sammy »

This community has been amazing and I'll never forget what I did during my early teen years, RPing with a bunch of awesome people, thank you all.
Sammy_Clark | LTG - Notorious G' | CRPG Server Admin | RRP Level 7 Admin | Gangmod

Offline Vladimir Hotate

• The Triads
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 12:44:14 PM »
Well, I'm still a police officer but 2 years ago, i graduated to the next rank. I have a decent pay even if i think it's shitty compared to the risks...
Anyway, I have a girlfriend, and she's going to live with me.
We found an appartment. Actually, everything is fine!

so we might get away with a ticket if it ever happens that you pull over a RRP player? :P

Offline Luis»

• RRP Based Browser Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 06:31:38 PM »
It was either wait for another month or two or hope to get a sooner date, which I have done. Yeah, fingers crossed it isn't icy otherwise it might get cancelled (if it's really bad that is). My test time is around 1ish so that's good I suppose.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:52:15 PM by Luis» »
hai this is steve from aldo costa i want anyone to let redgie back please :D
------

Offline Devon Berry

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »
My license is suspended until I'm 21 xD (several DUIs, mostly weed not alcohol) so I've long forgotten about paying for insurance. Not to mention my license plate still has a temporary 30-day sticker, and I've had the car over a year and a half.

Offline Uncle_Gravy

• AL_Pacino
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 12:23:33 AM »

I met a goat.
Support my YT Channel by Subscribing - www.Youtube.com/User/GamingWithUncleGravy
Support my Twitch Channel by Following - www.Twitch.tv/Uncle_Gravy

Offline Setzer

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 09:20:43 PM »
It's because I'm only 21 and have had licence for less than a month when I insured myself on my dads car. Fully comp too, it's also a fucking 2.2 litre diesel, that shit flys at 140bhp
I was 23 (which is also under 24 so it shouldn't make much difference) when I insured my Astra. It's a 2.0 160bhp diesel and the insurance is full comprehensive as well. I also tried getting a quote on various cars before I changed my license to full UK and they were still 1.5k'ish a year. I don't think your insurance should be higher than 2k for your Honda because why should it? Receiving a 5-6k quote for a 150 bhpish hatchback means pretty much that the company doesn't want you as a client (you're probably out of their target) and you should look for an alternative.

Whereas with weed, I'm in full control of myself and know what I'm doing, the fun fact here is that when I drive sober it feels like my precision has improved lol
I've never tried drink-driving, only after 2-3 drinks which is pretty much still sober me. I used to drive stoned a lot in uni because I liked cruising the city while being high and as much as I think that I didn't pose a threat on the road to anyone, I wouldn't trust myself to be "in full control". You're never in full control of your body when you're on drugs, that's how drugs work, lol. Weed slows down your reaction and that 0.5-1s difference in your reaction could be quite a long break distance lost when shit goes down on the road. That's why I'd recommend not going mental while driving under influence of anything...

Offline Redgie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2016, 07:45:34 AM »
Sammy, you just lost literally every ounce of my respect. What the fuck man? Get your shit together before you fucking kill someone.

Check out my book series!

Do not contact me directly via forum PM. Post on one of the many forum boards instead, they're more friendly.

Offline Tom Baker

• RRP Admin
  • Level 7 Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2016, 03:23:31 PM »
Well, I'm still a police officer but 2 years ago, i graduated to the next rank. I have a decent pay even if i think it's shitty compared to the risks...
Anyway, I have a girlfriend, and she's going to live with me.
We found an appartment. Actually, everything is fine!

so we might get away with a ticket if it ever happens that you pull over a RRP player? :P

Anal excavation.
Tom Baker,
Badge Number 04,
LSPD Commander.
Server Admin Level 7.

Offline Setzer

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 08:12:11 PM »
r u a corrupt cop?

Offline Devon Berry

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 03:31:15 AM »
(I dont condone this looking back on it obv) Xanax - never again. To this day I don't know where that dent on my car came from.

Offline Uncle_Gravy

• AL_Pacino
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 12:58:36 PM »

I met a goat.

After my brief encounter with a goat, I have now dedicated my life to studying them.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 02:59:22 PM by Uncle_Gravy »
Support my YT Channel by Subscribing - www.Youtube.com/User/GamingWithUncleGravy
Support my Twitch Channel by Following - www.Twitch.tv/Uncle_Gravy

Offline Razgriz

• RRP Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 06:02:18 PM »
Well a lot has changed for me anyway haha, I've been away for nearly 5 just thought I would google the server tonight for something to do and see what popped up!

Anyhow, I've been very busy.

Still live in Scotland, got a fairly good job working in an Environmental team at a factory, strangely a very interesting job who knew you could get £70 a ton for cardboard haha.

Really only play single player games now, except some GTA online (PS4) and Over watch(PS4), pretty much because I'm out in the Fiesta St180 (fucking love that little car 1.6 but the torque is just perfect and it doesn't munch petrol like an alcoholic and a bottle of vodka)

Strangely not into as much heavy music as much even though I'm in a metal band still I'm a bit indifferent to it all now, way more into fucking around on Ableton with my launchkeys trying to create something half as good as Chvrches but I only started this kinda stuff in the past 6 months.
PSN: Razgriz_2142

Offline ʍǝɹpuɐ

• BAZINGA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2016, 09:24:10 PM »
Currently, in the assistant manager of a Zumiez and I sell skateboards and the clothing for a living. I throughly enjoy my job and can wear what I want do what I want and play whatever music I like. Wet business trip they sent me on they bought me a beer and a king suite. I'm heading back to college in the fall this year to finish up he last year of my criminal justice degreee with a concentration in homeland security. I just started talking to a chick that's going to school for nursing and she has a huge ass so this seems promising. I play the shit out of PS4 Drone_Patron is the name, GTA V. The whole 9 yards. I am still extremely active in the samp community and currently I administrate a server in my free time. Life is good lol I totally wish redgies was still here though
12:20 - "Uncle Gravy" pokes you: I have tender nipples

Offline David

• LSPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2016, 06:06:36 PM »